septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Holy shit, this thread was created Feb 18, 2018 . 2,5 months and it will have been 5 years, for a game that doesn't require rendering or buying models and where many of poses have been found out to be taken from other posers, you know what would be funny? If Milfy City actually comes out and is finished.
How sad, it had a great start and release schedule.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Holy shit, this thread was created Feb 18, 2018 . 2,5 months and it will have been 5 years, for a game that doesn't require rendering or buying models and where many of poses have been found out to be taken from other posers, you know what would be funny? If Milfy City actually comes out and is finished.
The problem like many games is $$$, people get corrupted by it. Instead trying to make more and hire more people and keep making good games they settle for what they have and forget about who's paying them. That's why I only support devs who really want to follow that path. There's also a game that makes 70k/month and been working on for 6 years, that dude must have a house in the beach/mansion/ferrari by now. Also a lot devs don't take critics very well and the ones that actually listening are the ones that are starting to get some $, little by little but they getting there.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
lol i'm just starting the game and reading what the MC has planned for revenge. lol BOY he has some real big plans. I'm sure a 16 yr old is going to accomplish all that in a year lol

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
At the start it was rly amazing game with lots of beauliful characters, updates was regular. But now even renders look worse then prev... now updates takes like 1year and duration of them is 10minutes. Really hate this dev which all time only lies and found reasons to not work, but more i hate pepople who still subscribing him and giving him money for nothing this circle ends only if pepople getting understand it and stop paying to this lazy shit anything

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
At the start it was rly amazing game with lots of beauliful characters, updates was regular. But now even renders look worse then prev... now updates takes like 1year and duration of them is 10minutes. Really hate this dev which all time only lies and found reasons to not work, but more i hate pepople who still subscribing him and giving him money for nothing this circle ends only if pepople getting understand it and stop paying to this lazy shit anything
Man, you must have a pretty good live when you can hate people who you dont know for giving someone else who you dont know THEIR money.
I wish I had problems like these.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
IMO this was bound to happen from the start.
There are just too many LIs in this game. Just checked the Gallery ingame, there are 24 different Characters. And many of them dont have any scenes yet.
E.g. Haruka did not have anything so far. Maki is my favorite from the game, and I wish she would got more. And this is one of the problems - people who expect the popular characters to get more scenes and other people want less popular characters to get scenes.

So lots of stuff to do to cater to different tastes. Most games which get finished quite fast dont have that many LIs. E.g. I think Caribdis is one of the best, if not THE best Dev out here and Once in a Lifetime had 7 LIs, 4 with points and 3 without. So less LIs than the Main LIs from Waifu Academy.
I would say if Caribdis also wanted to do 24 characters, he would not have finished Once in a Lifetime by now.

In the end, I personally think that WA is a really good game and I enjoyed playing it. The Updates suck, but it is how it is. I am not paying for it and I am very sure most people on this site who throw a tantrum are not paying either. But I have more than enough stuff to play (from here and other games), so I am not upset if it takes longer.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Man, you must have a pretty good live when you can hate people who you dont know for giving someone else who you dont know THEIR money.
I wish I had problems like these.
I mean those people incentive devs like these, they throw money at someone who does fuck all which gives a pass card to other devs to do the same. If these people stopped throwing their money at these scam artists, I can guarantee you we would be seeing much less of these shitty devs.
Of course the dev himself is to blame for starting the scam, but the people paying also share a lot of blame for incentivising the scam.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
lol i'm just starting the game and reading what the MC has planned for revenge. lol BOY he has some real big plans. I'm sure a 16 yr old is going to accomplish all that in a year lol
He is real smart at the start, but towards the end his intelligence drops...fast

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes