joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
Yeah give this game to your son and teach him a lesson about how to keep your words, finish what you start, fullfill your promise and dont lie/giving false hope to people to nick their pocket money and ruin an amazing game like this.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
View attachment 2218898
Just look what pepople around him... i dont know how to react on this
THEY STILL BIELIVE in BIG UPDATE...dude
I think the problem is many of these people have been supporting the dev for a long time, so if they see that they are being milked it will mean all their donations and loyalty throughout the years would have been wasted and betrayed. Like they say the truth hurts and to these people it hurts a lot, so much that they want to be in denial.

Reactions: aze123451

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
"The hell" is called F95 rules. This game has to be 18 months without updates or a statement from the dev about it's abandoned.
I agree with the "abandoned" tag policy. Maybe the solution would be to more accurate: Its development stage isn't "abandoned" it's "milking". That should be the right tag to put.

Reactions: mastercuck

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I agree with the "abandoned" tag policy. Maybe the solution would be to more accurate: Its development stage isn't "abandoned" it's "milking". That should be the right tag to put.
Who decides what is "milking" and what not? How do we prove this in which cases?

No, bud, there's only one way: don't pledge a dev if you think it's not worth. I don't know about these Irphaeus guy and I give a shit about him. I once played this thing and now I watch from time to time if there's an update. But it's more anoying to read all this whining about allegedly "milking" as to see there's no update. Maybe this dude is milking his Patreons. Who gives a shit? It's not my money. If I pledge a dev I made sure I pay only what's worth to me. Not a single Cent more. If a work is abandoned I only have paid for what I got.

I think the most fappys here are salty because they like the game for a reason and wished it will go on. But cards on the table: why should this thing go on? The graphics are shit. So it can only be the story. But really? The story is the only thing why I'm looking once in a while but it's not that good to be a crybaby when the abandon tag comes.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Tremonia Precisely the reason I never SUBSCRIBESTARed/PATREONed/whatevered to any game developer, with one exception: "is what I have NOW worth the TOTAL I paid for?". Never understood the appeal of buying promises. And yes, dumbed-down, this way is pretty much "buying the unfinished product".

To take away the support: about "who decides what is "milking"" - the same people that decide what is "abandoned". Since the latter has no clearly-defined criteria - at least, as far as the general community is concerned -, the decision is clearly, to a degree, subjective. Would it not be fair to make the same subjective call about the former, as well?

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
walktrough mod is not working(mega is broken) also lain seem to be under review and given patreon being patreon
i hope this does not mean what i think it means

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes