septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
IMO this was bound to happen from the start.
There are just too many LIs in this game. Just checked the Gallery ingame, there are 24 different Characters. And many of them dont have any scenes yet.
E.g. Haruka did not have anything so far. Maki is my favorite from the game, and I wish she would got more. And this is one of the problems - people who expect the popular characters to get more scenes and other people want less popular characters to get scenes.

So lots of stuff to do to cater to different tastes. Most games which get finished quite fast dont have that many LIs. E.g. I think Caribdis is one of the best, if not THE best Dev out here and Once in a Lifetime had 7 LIs, 4 with points and 3 without. So less LIs than the Main LIs from Waifu Academy.
I would say if Caribdis also wanted to do 24 characters, he would not have finished Once in a Lifetime by now.

In the end, I personally think that WA is a really good game and I enjoyed playing it. The Updates suck, but it is how it is. I am not paying for it and I am very sure most people on this site who throw a tantrum are not paying either. But I have more than enough stuff to play (from here and other games), so I am not upset if it takes longer.
I have seen my fair share of Half Life 2 mods they always aim so damn high and of course nothing gets finished, making games is hard, Valve made a great wiki page about how to start with,
This is not about how to use the Hammer half life editor, this is just a basic of how to assemble a team, how to set realistic goals when making a mod, what you are saying it should have been clear from the start, I think is always a compromise, even when is your personal project, look at ICSTOR who was adding new girls before even continuing what was promised, probably had a feeling that he would enjoy more following that bout of inspiration instead of a sticking to a plan.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I think even after i am getting marriage in the future or have children, this game is still not finish yet. Hahaha. It is okay if the progress of story is 50% and more but looking at the dev, i know it just a pipe dream. Seriously I'm really like the story and all the characters and hope the dev is more serious with his promise and can deliver according to the timeline that he tell people.
Pass the game to your son as your legacy

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I suspected that the people working with Irphaeus were also in on the milking, but it seems he is keeping secrets from his own team as well. Just how selfish can you be where you hoard money for yourself and use free volunteers to do a lot of the work for you and you don't even keep them updated with the project
Are you a detective?

Reactions: DuskiBuski

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Is there another location for the save files on this game beside the save folder ?

Trying to get rid of the extra save I don't need.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes