ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
NTR ?
WHERE?
yes in the train with the kitty-reporter (sorry forgot her name), avoidable - reporter been mistakely catched by thugs as Yoko-Caramella, thugs which helps MC "execute" (you need untouched in conversation with police officer Keiko purple-colored drug) Yoko-Caramella at home hehe...
also in the begin of the story - on the roof of the academy - guy and the class-bitch (another forgotten name sorry)

why I say about this scene that she is also an NTR - judging by their conversations in the gym after the MC broke his phone, she sympathizes with the MC, that is, later she, too, will very likely be part of his harem. which means that this can also be conditionally considered as an NTR scene.

I still remember the semi-NTR scene when MC, also at the beginning of the story, MC stuck his cock in the bathroom through a hole in the wall and his mother blindly used it, as if it were a dildo cast of her husband. that is, on the one hand, it was mother-son-incest, but on the other hand, it was mother's sex with her husband's deputy (because the mother thought that she was satisfied with the help of the dildo donated by her husband) but since the mother is also an important part of the harem * then the mother's sex with a non-MC is nothing but an NTR.

theorem proven! =)

*(hell, find at least one incest harem story where the mother would not take her place in the harem? this is a fetish fetish fetish. also a superfetish - a mother pregnant from her son - and this will also be, because it was spoiled - when the mother overheard her son, dressed in a housekeeper costume "yes, my lord, I give birth to you as many children as you need" - not literally, but in meaning . as well as a threesome from a son, his mother and his sister)

UPD: in the 9.8 pt 1 update in the train is avoidable NTR-scene with unknown perv and mother of MC.

shit! how many NTR in this story hehe...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
yes in the train with the kitty-reporter
Are you kidding me? This should be NTR? Well, I'm not an expert and might be wrong because I've never understood why some fragile furry fuckers are frightened to hell if they see those three letters and have never give a shit about NTR. But wasn't it like the protagonist have to be in a relationship with the affected part? At this moment in the train he's not with her. Strictly speaking he is never with her in a relationship so far we can see.
also in the begin of the story - on the roof of the academy - guy and the class-bitch (another forgotten name sorry)
You mean this Kajane bitch? Same as with this cat girl. No relationship.
I still remember the semi-NTR scene when MC, also at the beginning of the story, MC stuck his cock in the bathroom through a hole in the wall and his mother blindly used it, as if it were a dildo cast of her husband.
If the main protagonist were the hubby of MC's mom you could call it NTR. But since NTR is only some weird incel double standard it's only cheating.

• Angry
Reactions: Zuhl and ramvivat

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Who decides what is "milking" and what not? How do we prove this in which cases?

No, bud, there's only one way: don't pledge a dev if you think it's not worth. I don't know about these Irphaeus guy and I give a shit about him. I once played this thing and now I watch from time to time if there's an update. But it's more anoying to read all this whining about allegedly "milking" as to see there's no update. Maybe this dude is milking his Patreons. Who gives a shit? It's not my money. If I pledge a dev I made sure I pay only what's worth to me. Not a single Cent more. If a work is abandoned I only have paid for what I got.

I think the most fappys here are salty because they like the game for a reason and wished it will go on. But cards on the table: why should this thing go on? The graphics are shit. So it can only be the story. But really? The story is the only thing why I'm looking once in a while but it's not that good to be a crybaby when the abandon tag comes.
It looks to me like the only salty one are you, "bud".

A "milking" tag wouldn't be any more arbitrary than an "abandoned" tag. More specific tags means more accurate information which leads to better guesses regarding the worth of pledging to a dev. What problem do you have with making easier and more efficient the method that you called "the only one way"?

It's ironic that you come here to complain about the people that "whine" here. First of all, it really annoys you, I have another "only way" for you: Don't read the comments. You don't need to to know whether there's been an update. But at least the people "whining" about the milking are doing it in the game's thread. If you really want to whine about the people commenting here, go and make a specific thread for that, because you're off topic here.

Tremonia said:
Maybe this dude is milking his Patreons. Who gives a shit? It's not my money.
Wow. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but this forum is not to present only the information you deem useful for you alone. Hence, there's people here that give a shit, yes. It's their money. The tags help the users know the developmental stage of the project. And it's been noted by many users that there are stages at which they would not fund the project the same way they wouldn't if it were abandoned but that the tag system of the forum fails to ascertain.

I just proposed a solution for that and you, for some reason, needed to whine against it. I guess mine is a good solution under your own terms seeing that you were a crybaby in its absence

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You mean this Kajane bitch?
well, maybe he got excited about Kayane - but time will tell who was right, hehe =) but judging by that conversation in the gym, I still tend to consider Kayane a contender for membership in the harem... and there - time will tell who was right ... =)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's ironic that you come here to complain about the people that "whine" here. First of all, it really annoys you, I have another "only way" for you: Don't read the comments.
Dude, I come from to time to look if there's an update. That's all. Those cry babies don't annoy me really. It's more an amusement. They all acting like they give a shit but the whole time they're crying about the dev. They should establish a Waifu Academy cry about the dev babies support group. If they were funny with their "jokes" at least. But no. All they do is to excel another who calls out the furthest date of the next update or "joking" about which illness the dev has. Who cares about it? This fucker won't read this here. It comes to the same output if you climb a mountain and tell it the birds.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but this forum is not to present only the information you deem useful for you alone. Hence, there's people here that give a shit, yes. It's their money.
No, it's the money of Irphaeus right at the moment you pay. It was their money. Pal, let me laugh about these funny guys. It's their own fault if they put more money in a product as it's worth to them. Never ever pay more as something has at worth to you and never ever to someone you don't trust. The only thing I can do about people who pay more than a price of a AAA game for a fuckin unfinished VN is laughing. It's even more funny if you realise it is made with Honey Select in a absolutely disgusting quality and without goods on own account.

Well, it's okay to pay for a game and there are developers who deserves support and their games should get more attention. The only way to do it fair on both sides is only to pay the sum it is worth to you. As an example you think Waifu Acadamy in this current state has a worth of 10 Euros to you than go to Patreon and pledge this guy one month to 10 Euro and stop right after your payment or you do it 2 months with 5 Euros each month or 5 months with 2 Euros. Got this? Than you have paid the dev a fair price and if this sucker abandoned his work you haven't overpaid. It's everyones own fault if they get milked. But to say it clearly: IF they get milked. I don't have a clue what's going on with this clown and maybe he's working on it but very slow. I don't care.

Oct 14, 2018
Does the creator of this erotic game still working on this
Yes, but the pace of the development isn't what it used to be. There's not really anyone to blame for it tho, as far as I know there's been complications and honestly sometimes life just throws curveballs, so doing the same thing at the same pace becomes difficult at times.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"After making hundred of render , remaking the same scene again with new setup for weeks, I got a bit unmotivated guys...
So i worked again on something i started a few months ago, changing the pacing of the game, remaking some early event and adding new scene to havea more "sandboxy" game."

"I created a map, where i want to add the location the play can move. Like in some other game. But i won't had any repetable stuff to do or grind. It will mostly some free roam moment that will be used after completing a major scene. For exemple being able to go back to the bathhouse, and later with a girl of your choice. "

" Of course, all these "feature" aren't planed to be released in the next update. It's just something i work along to change my mind when im getting sick of the same scenes. We will add these new scenes and feature along the road piece by piece. In the incoming update, we have 4 new 'retroactive' scenes added. "

Oh, well... Time to let the hounds out.

Also, one of his patrons asked for more frequent updates to not get the impression to waste money, especially when he pulls something like that, I'll quote the answer to him.

"I hear you"

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
What I want to ask is : WhereTF is Waifu Hunter ?
(I heard it once I just a boy and now I am being 'mostly' transform to an uncle already)
were you isekai and the came back to reality like that anime that came out last season.
It looks to me like the only salty one are you, "bud".

A "milking" tag wouldn't be any more arbitrary than an "abandoned" tag. More specific tags means more accurate information which leads to better guesses regarding the worth of pledging to a dev. What problem do you have with making easier and more efficient the method that you called "the only one way"?

It's ironic that you come here to complain about the people that "whine" here. First of all, it really annoys you, I have another "only way" for you: Don't read the comments. You don't need to to know whether there's been an update. But at least the people "whining" about the milking are doing it in the game's thread. If you really want to whine about the people commenting here, go and make a specific thread for that, because you're off topic here.

Wow. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but this forum is not to present only the information you deem useful for you alone. Hence, there's people here that give a shit, yes. It's their money. The tags help the users know the developmental stage of the project. And it's been noted by many users that there are stages at which they would not fund the project the same way they wouldn't if it were abandoned but that the tag system of the forum fails to ascertain.

I just proposed a solution for that and you, for some reason, needed to whine against it. I guess mine is a good solution under your own terms seeing that you were a crybaby in its absence
As much as I love Kayane and love the humor in the game be it the scenes or dialog ive come to the realization 2 years ago that the release date will keep getting longer to the point where it will reach Dual Family but I can say one positive thing about Waifu Academy upload rate at least it uploads faster then Milfy City.
Still it is kinda annoying that no matter the milking game thread be it Dual Family Milfy City or Waifu Academy theres always people repeating the same talking points solely for the purpose of farming reactions its get to a point where this site is only Adult in name only based on the numberous childish actions thats done by said adults.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
were you isekai and the came back to reality like that anime that came out last season.

As much as I love Kayane and love the humor in the game be it the scenes or dialog ive come to the realization 2 years ago that the release date will keep getting longer to the point where it will reach Dual Family but I can say one positive thing about Waifu Academy upload rate at least it uploads faster then Milfy City.
Still it is kinda annoying that no matter the milking game thread be it Dual Family Milfy City or Waifu Academy theres always people repeating the same talking points solely for the purpose of farming reactions its get to a point where this site is only Adult in name only based on the numberous childish actions thats done by said adults.
Speaking of Kayane, bitch still doesn't have any content despite being almost 5 years and being the most slutty girl in the game. I know this fucker is busy milking the game but could he seriously not find any time within these 4/5 years to add at least one scene for the slut? It's a huge letdown for all the Kayane lovers who were expecting a lot of content given she is very slutty but there is almost 0, it's a joke

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes