Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Some informations given today.

"What was already done is been remade.
I think in the end i kept almost 10% of it... You ll see the preview i posted 3 months ago won't have much in comon with the news renders, costume, pose, waifu wise"

"It's short ingame time, but it's long replay value wise.
Yes, the HoneyBee contest has 4 girls to pick during the Contest Quizz, so each reward is diferent when you answer correctly (depending on the girl you pick)"

"We added new scenes for people who replay or play the game for the first time.
But i will add them also at the end of the update, with a SPOILER warning, for those who just want to enjoy the scene without replaying it.
I'm adding the scene seamlesly into the story, and Im also adding them at the very end of the update under a Spoiler warning."

"You had Maki in hot spring, twice! and even a threesome in Onsen bath
You'll have to wait for the Beach event for more of that stuff then"

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020

I think in the end i kept almost 10% of it... You ll see the preview i posted 3 months ago won't have much in comon with the news renders, costume, pose, waifu wise"

Yes, the HoneyBee contest has 4 girls to pick during the Contest Quizz, so each reward is diferent when you answer correctly (depending on the girl you pick)"

But i will add them also at the end of the update, with a SPOILER warning, for those who just want to enjoy the scene without replaying it.
I'm adding the scene seamlesly into the story, and Im also adding them at the very end of the update under a Spoiler warning."

Thanks for telling us, anything about a release date his word is worthless and never true but be nice to know to figure out a rough date.

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021

So, the new update is gonna be short again?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So under pressure he has cobbled a few bits together in the last few weeks ?
What pressure? He most likely doesn't care about guys posting in this very thread, which I can understand, and most of his patreons don't mind the time between updates (nor do I, though I find the development loop of this game and the creator's curse funny.)

Thanks for telling us, anything about a release date his word is worthless and never true but be nice to know to figure out a rough date.
The only hint given is "Kaori is soon". I don't even remember who she is honestly but as long as it's not Sheila or Asuka, I'm fine with it.

You know the drill, the update was cut in half to release something sooner with the promise of a bigger update, which would have came quickly after the later one. He did a lot of work on it, supposedly, but remade everything because of the usual reasons, to add sexier content, to provide a better flow to the story, to add re-playability.
Which roughly translates to "You have waited a long ass time and you won't get much".

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think they call them GIF, not to bright with these things, no computers when I was born, didn't even know I had to press a button to turn them on and don't get me started with the mouse....can still hear my friends cracking up :rolleyes: :D:ROFLMAO:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I hope the dev got sufficient feedback in regards to the laggy animations, not everyone has a device capable of smoothly playing them. Either there should be two versions so that one is for the previous resolution and the other for the higher one or it should be done with just the former one.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Pretty much. He was suppose to have this event out like a year ago. But supposedly he keep redoing it for some reason. Yet gives us 15 minute updates once a year. Twice if he being pressured.
There's no way this guy is reworking anything, that's just his go-to excuse which is lazy in itself. The updates speak for themselves. IIRC this upcoming 'pt TWO' actually only completes the first half (9.4a originally I think) of a planned two part update from well over a year ago, which he has seemingly forgotten as can't keep track of his own updates anymore. And that's probably simply because he spends long stretches without working on anything at all. This dev being such a shitbag is really the only reason why I still follow this thread lol

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
There's no way this guy is reworking anything, that's just his go-to excuse which is lazy in itself. The updates speak for themselves. IIRC this upcoming 'pt TWO' actually only completes the first half (9.4a originally I think) of a planned two part update from well over a year ago, which he has seemingly forgotten as can't keep track of his own updates anymore. And that's probably simply because he spends long stretches without working on anything at all. This dev being such a shitbag is really the only reason why I still follow this thread lol
^this tbh, altho i was actually a patron during covid wave one and two, lowest tier but still paid for a years worth of zero updates... its sunk cost at this point to watch this trainwreck

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019

Has this "preview" Irphaeus reffers to been posted here?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes