XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
When is Part 2 Coming this Year or not ?
You are likely looking at around October, and that is still optimal as he needs to go through 3 car crashes, his 101th electricty failure, catching corona, Vash being ill, his hard drive fried, his interent under maintenance, his 20th cyber attack and waiting for renders he can steal.
Oh and did I mention he also needs time to remove content that is too sexy? (Yes this guy actually delayed an update once because the sex there was too raunchy despite this game being full of fucking fucking)

Oct 15, 2017
(Yes this guy actually delayed an update once because the sex there was too raunchy despite this game being full of fucking fucking)
While I love me some Irphaeus bashing (and have done so myself), that is actually not correct, it was a troll/joke response after being asked repeatedly about the Maki sex scene in the then upcoming update, he did not remove any sex scenes for real, that was a joke on his part.

Reactions: pgm_01

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
I Heard that "fucking fucking" with peaky blinders accent
You are likely looking at around October, and that is still optimal as he needs to go through 3 car crashes, his 101th electricty failure, catching corona, Vash being ill, his hard drive fried, his interent under maintenance, his 20th cyber attack and waiting for renders he can steal.
Oh and did I mention he also needs time to remove content that is too sexy? (Yes this guy actually delayed an update once because the sex there was too raunchy despite this game being full of fucking fucking)

• Haha
Reactions: XnaVier

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
While I love me some Irphaeus bashing (and have done so myself), that is actually not correct, it was a troll/joke response after being asked repeatedly about the Maki sex scene in the then upcoming update, he did not remove any sex scenes for real, that was a joke on his part.
Did he ever specify it was a joke? Obviously everyone knew he was bullshitting, the question is if he used it as an actual excuse (And honestly with Irphaeus it's hard to tell if he is being real or sarcastic given how stupid some of his supporters can be)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Using the walkthrough mod is there a way to re-enable the phone icon? The information on the girls is no longer accessible in the review sections and i'm worried i'm missing possibly important stuff as time goes on.

riserser

May 15, 2018
Using the walkthrough mod is there a way to re-enable the phone icon? The information on the girls is no longer accessible in the review sections and i'm worried i'm missing possibly important stuff as time goes on.
I don't think so, and I don't think it's necessary since as far as I know, the informations on the girls aren't updated, so you would only have their description I think (I don't even think all the girls had their informations in the phone app :p)

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't think so, and I don't think it's necessary since as far as I know, the informations on the girls aren't updated, so you would only have their description I think (I don't even think all the girls had their informations in the phone app :p)
That was a likely outcome i figured, if it was important the mod makers would've added it at some point as i surely cannot be the first to ask about re-enabling it.

Oct 15, 2017
Did he ever specify it was a joke? Obviously everyone knew he was bullshitting, the question is if he used it as an actual excuse (And honestly with Irphaeus it's hard to tell if he is being real or sarcastic given how stupid some of his supporters can be)
I never was a patron of his so I don't have any info from his Discord to share, but afaik it was clearly said in this thread at the time that it was a joke after he got annoyed at getting spammed with questions regarding the Maki sex scene and later stated that it was just a troll/joke response. But I'm far too lazy to go digging through old posts, feel free to do so if you really want to :p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Um, how has this game managed to get around the rule about underaged characters? A 13 year old MC getting his dick sucked in full view would normally get a game banned from this website... wouldn't it?

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I never was a patron of his so I don't have any info from his Discord to share, but afaik it was clearly said in this thread at the time that it was a joke after he got annoyed at getting spammed with questions regarding the Maki sex scene and later stated that it was just a troll/joke response. But I'm far too lazy to go digging through old posts, feel free to do so if you really want to :p
I actually did dig through the old posts, and didn't see anything from Irphs himself that it was a joke. To be fair I do think even for Irphaeus, using something like that is too much of a dumb excuse.
Even if it was a joke how does it make it any different from his recent excuses? They are also jokes since they are fake and laughed at lol

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
there is a question - how soon will we see Caramella (assuming she survived the night sex marathon)? can we expect her to come to classes in the next update or will she take an "academic leave"? any ideas, guesses?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game is frustrating in how it builds tension, every time the MC gets a handle on a situation it either backfires or a new one crops up and even when it finally pays off there's barely any basking in the glory before he's trapped again by someone or something else. I get every narrative needs tension but tension that doesn't pay off or allow breathing room eventually gets irritating and at this point it's really turning me off of the game.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This game is frustrating
you are not fair!
all long-term games are frustrating.
EDIT: all long-term _development_ games are frustrating.
and you learn to take it lightly. one game "hangs" - go to another. In my opinion, you are already mentally used to harems, so treat the game like another girl who still can’t decide whether she is with you or not. give her space. take care of other girls. Remember the expression "more = merrier"? here and do it. download more games and take care of them... and the news about your favorite game will pops up from oblivion by itself. I know it - I experienced it "in my own skin". repeatedly.

my mother (I'm sure yours too) says - if you really want something - forget about it as soon as possible so as not to jinx it. this is how the paradox of desire works.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
A 13 year old MC
where is the age of the protagonist? I would say, judging by the otaku-kun, that he is by no means less than 16 or even 17 years old - the age when you can fuck the whole city and still remain in reserve for a small village.

let's go further - according to Japanese law (and I assume that this story happened in Japan), teenagers from the age of 18 are admitted to higher educational institutions. that is, the main character is at least 18 years old. from here we draw conclusions. where did you get that the protagonist is 13?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: longsuper1

riserser

May 15, 2018
where is the age of the protagonist? I would say, judging by the otaku-kun, that he is by no means less than 16 or even 17 years old - the age when you can fuck the whole city and still remain in reserve for a small village.

let's go further - according to Japanese law (and I assume that this story happened in Japan), teenagers from the age of 18 are admitted to higher educational institutions. that is, the main character is at least 18 years old. from here we draw conclusions. where did you get that the protagonist is 13?
I believe he was speaking about a flashback when he was young (with his father in a wheelchair and his grandma taking care of both of them?).

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why do i keep having text for Isabella labelled as 'Isaku'? I figured it was more meme junk but then during the sharing scene with Yoko the really ugly dude also had his text labelled as 'Isaku'.

Reactions: Math87

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Why do i keep having text for Isabella labelled as 'Isaku'? I figured it was more meme junk but then during the sharing scene with Yoko the really ugly dude also had his text labelled as 'Isaku'.
It's a programming error on the dev's end, remember he worked very "hard" in these months to deliver us an update so he must have been exhausted from all that hard work that he overlooked small errors like these

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's a programming error on the dev's end, remember he worked very "hard" in these months to deliver us an update so he must have been exhausted from all that hard work that he overlooked small errors like these
Lol, but this error goes all the way back to Isabella's introduction, she's always labelled as Isaku which is why i thought it was more meme crap, but then having that skeevy dude also have the same but wrong name got me asking wtf was up. Guess the dev has turned his error into a lazy running gag rather than fix it?

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Lol, but this error goes all the way back to Isabella's introduction, she's always labelled as Isaku which is why i thought it was more meme crap, but then having that skeevy dude also have the same but wrong name got me asking wtf was up. Guess the dev has turned his error into a lazy running gag rather than fix it?
It's definitively not a meme of any sort, I played the previous versions of the game and the error was not there, only in the recent version. So yes it's just a lazy running gag from the dev

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes