Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Femdom & bestiality avoidable ??
If not, I am out
I don't see why there even is a bestiality tag. There is one scene where a dog sniffs a girls crotch, and maybe gives it a lick but you don't see it. The MC then secretly steps in and licks her himself, and she's confused thinking it is the dog doing it. I'm also gone with any bestiality but don't think this really qualifies.

Femdom? Again, not sure it applies either. There are certainly strong women who want to control the MC, but he is an apex predator and submits to no one. It might apply to one of the simp classmates who is easily dominated by the girls, but definitely not the MC.

Reactions: Math87

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I been playing along and gotten to the part where I have the pink vial I can use on Keiko and Yoko. While im truely for punishing Yoko harshly (out of all the troublesome girls so far, shes the one I personally want the most vengeance :s if not counting Shirohime :p), I dont want to leave Keiko cause shes one of those false rape accuser when I followed 2 of her paths (which I think is worse crime than rape itsself). So using it Keiko to gain her obedience, seems to disable options to use it harshly on Yoko. So my question is, and im fine being spoiled here.. if I use it on Keiko, then later use it Yoko with the light punishment option. Will Yoko still become our obedient servant/slave/.... whore?, who wont defy us, or will work for us to whatever we say? Since that seems what the pink stuff seems to do for our MC ? If Isabella is any reference.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Holy shit an update the world must be ending lol jk still it has been a long time since i played this game so is the update worth it in terms of sexy content

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
So I been playing along and gotten to the part where I have the pink vial I can use on Keiko and Yoko. While im truely for punishing Yoko harshly (out of all the troublesome girls so far, shes the one I personally want the most vengeance :s if not counting Shirohime :p), I dont want to leave Keiko cause shes one of those false rape accuser when I followed 2 of her paths (which I think is worse crime than rape itsself). So using it Keiko to gain her obedience, seems to disable options to use it harshly on Yoko. So my question is, and im fine being spoiled here.. if I use it on Keiko, then later use it Yoko with the light punishment option. Will Yoko still become our obedient servant/slave/.... whore?, who wont defy us, or will work for us to whatever we say? Since that seems what the pink stuff seems to do for our MC ? If Isabella is any reference.
Doesn't matter who you use it on right now and won't matter until the game is finished. In the current version of the game you can use a dose on Keiko but still have the option to also use two doses on Yoko

OddSevenDogs

Jan 5, 2020
Your in for the sex you'll have a good time. Your in for the story your a masochist. I just skipped most of the story cause I got bored of it, and the MC making dumb decisions with limited choices when you can spot the deceit a mile away just pissed me off. Some of the girls I just forgot their names. Not for me story wise. The sex is great though.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Doesn't matter who you use it on right now and won't matter until the game is finished. In the current version of the game you can use a dose on Keiko but still have the option to also use two doses on Yoko
This must be new then. With 0.9.4., when you used a part of the dose on Keiko, you were not able to use enough on Yoko for the bigger punishment.

Reactions: Petani_online

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Your in for the sex you'll have a good time. Your in for the story your a masochist. I just skipped most of the story cause I got bored of it, and the MC making dumb decisions with limited choices when you can spot the deceit a mile away just pissed me off. Some of the girls I just forgot their names. Not for me story wise. The sex is great though.
The story is pretty nonsensical, a typical revenge story thats gotten more convoluted as it progresses with a bloated cast of characters. The models and sex are alright tho ill admit

Reactions: OddSevenDogs

DIGGING THE T

Jan 26, 2022
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9.8 Part ONE
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux : MEGA - - - -
Mac (v0.8.0b): - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.6.4a): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: FAN ART THREAD - WALLPAPERS - - FAN SIG - Walkthrough Mod - ONLINE GALLERY

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69243 View attachment 115517 View attachment 115518 View attachment 115519 View attachment 115520 View attachment 115521 View attachment 115522 View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115526
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9.8 Part ONE
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux : MEGA - - - -
Mac (v0.8.0b): - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.6.4a): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: FAN ART THREAD - WALLPAPERS - - FAN SIG - Walkthrough Mod - ONLINE GALLERY

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69243 View attachment 115517 View attachment 115518 View attachment 115519 View attachment 115520 View attachment 115521 View attachment 115522 View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115526
Man this game give me nightmares

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I dont know why then it wouldnt let me do it.. The narration told me I should of not used it on Kieko to get these options, 2nd and 3rd of the choices, 1st choice being to let her off. It does annoy me with this, as I see both deserving of punishment. Especially since Yoko was asking for this and its karma bitch. If the 1st option turns her into our "simp" who'd still do anything we say (even help our cause?), then would still be fine I guess. Her servitude would be good enough punishment I guess., But the 2nd and 3rd options looks so much more promising.

I can try it again, and maybe see if I did something wrong, or read it wrong /shurgs
There was also an option where it had 6 or so, but 5 of them were locked with something about death ?... I thought that might of just been a joke ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Petani_online

riserser

May 15, 2018
I dont know why then it wouldnt let me do it.. The narration told me I should of not used it on Kieko to get these options, 2nd and 3rd of the choices, 1st choice being to let her off. It does annoy me with this, as I see both deserving of punishment. Especially since Yoko was asking for this and its karma bitch. If the 1st option turns her into our "simp" who'd still do anything we say (even help our cause?), then would still be fine I guess. Her servitude would be good enough punishment I guess., But the 2nd and 3rd options looks so much more promising.

I can try it again, and maybe see if I did something wrong, or read it wrong /shurgs
There was also an option where it had 6 or so, but 5 of them were locked with something about death ?... I thought that might of just been a joke ?
I don't think you did anything wrong, I don't really remember if I looked into the script, but at the very last the same happened to me (Maybe he was just talking about the fact that there's a good chance that any of you choice will have 0 impact on the story?)

And about your second point, that's either a "joke" or a "placeholder for a future update" (This one I checked the script, and there's no condition being checked, only the first choice does something)

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Hey, does this game has branch story or it's linear? Just making sure so I won't miss something.
And does choice matters to the story?

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
It seems that isnt possible to do in the new update now

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
You technically get an Elizabeth Ending if you fuck her in the infirmary and get caught while doing so. But there are no images and animations?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Hey, does this game has branch story or it's linear? Just making sure so I won't miss something.
And does choice matters to the story?
There's a scene in the showers that comes with a disclaimer, indicating that at some future point that scene will represent a branching point.

But right now, it's linear with choices only impacting which H scenes you get in a given encounter, if any.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes