Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have a clean save for the newest update?
Mine won't work due to the mod I had
Yeah seems the mod for this game ruins save files if you don't use it for the next as well. The worst type of mod and since Ashram is out of commision for a bit, that's gonna be rough on my ctrl key unless anyone can provide a save?
remembering all the correct choices would also be a little too hard.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Content
2022-04-29 14:50:46

Hello everyone!!

You are now able to enjoy new content and new adventure in the Waifuverse! Just check your mail box for more infos... Or join us on Discord!

This update like several previous ones took me more time than planned so we decided to cut it in half, NO worrie tho you won't miss ANY content! It's actually the opposite, since it made me extend some lewd scenes that are published today.
Unfortunatly I had to postpone yet again the most awaited HoneyBee event... The reason is simple this event is almost bigger than Yoko quest.
To include the HoneyBee in this update it would have required at least another month of work just for this 'final scene', but i think you rather have something now to have fun than waiting any longer.

Keep in mind this Part One is SHORT! It's lewd concentrated but it's rather short, it was the appetizer for later scenes who were supposed to be the content climax, but this content will be in Part Two with even more content including Kayane and Motoko as previously planned.
Note the Honey Bee event is already made at 60% so the Part Two will come 'faster', July is to be expected.

(( I used a new method to encode and convert animation, it seems to have issue with "old" CPU... So it could be seen as laggy... We will probably revert to the old way if it make to much problems.))

Meanwhile please enjoy a ride and a laugh outside the Academy with several Waifus ;)

Thanks for your support and trust!
Irphaeus.

just a little reminder where he says that part 1 of this update is small and that part 2 was expected in July XD

Last edited:

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Content

Hello everyone!!

You are now able to enjoy new content and new adventure in the Waifuverse! Just check your mail box for more infos... Or join us on Discord!

This update like several previous ones took me more time than planned so we decided to cut it in half, NO worrie tho you won't miss ANY content! It's actually the opposite, since it made me extend some lewd scenes that are published today.
Unfortunatly I had to postpone yet again the most awaited HoneyBee event... The reason is simple this event is almost bigger than Yoko quest.
To include the HoneyBee in this update it would have required at least another month of work just for this 'final scene', but i think you rather have something now to have fun than waiting any longer.

Keep in mind this Part One is SHORT! It's lewd concentrated but it's rather short, it was the appetizer for later scenes who were supposed to be the content climax, but this content will be in Part Two with even more content including Kayane and Motoko as previously planned.
Note the Honey Bee event is already made at 60% so the Part Two will come 'faster', July is to be expected.

(( I used a new method to encode and convert animation, it seems to have issue with "old" CPU... So it could be seen as laggy... We will probably revert to the old way if it make to much problems.))

Meanwhile please enjoy a ride and a laugh outside the Academy with several Waifus ;)

Irphaeus.

just a little reminder where he says that part 1 of this update is small and that part 2 was expected in July XD
wait a minute.

he says to finish the event would have taken another month, so next update is expected for july.

so 1 month = 6 months???
maths? anyone?

Mint1

Oct 20, 2019
Is there a way to unlock Sarah and Rose for the graduation scene? or did he not even add them

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Content

Hello everyone!!

Irphaeus.

and when he says ANOTHER MONTH he means 10 years at least.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, in that case, I think I'll just go back and re-play Now & Then again.

You know, that game that released more than 2 years after this one, had 25 subsequent and timely updates over 2 years, and finished it's story before the dev almost immediately had another project out the door (also with regular updates).

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
wait a minute.

he says to finish the event would have taken another month, so next update is expected for july.

so 1 month = 6 months???
maths? anyone?
sorry bro I don't know if you got confused but this post was issued on 04-2022-29 this post is from when the 9-8 update was released, it was just a small reminder that according to irphaeus, part 2 meaning the update that came out today, was expected in July 2022 insted was realesed today 9 months later XD

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes