GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
And this shit still pulls 3-8K$US/mo somefuckinghow. Pathetic and disappointing. But that's what's the usual since forever ago. Seeing the SRB* assisted faceplant Irphaeus gave the game just makes me feel violated for supporting Irphaeus early on. :HideThePain:

SRB*=Solid Rocket Booster, used in spacecraft takeoff.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Lot of haters here. I don't think the update was that bad, even though the finale could obviously have been better based on previous content. Apparently they got someone to help with renders now so hopefully that speeds future updates up a bit (here's hopin'). I can see how those who've paid for it in the past might be scarred though, based on the pace of recent updates.

Also, here's a save that should be near the end of the previous patch. In fact, I'll add two. I'm not sure what the difference between the two was, it was too long ago. Enjoy.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Lot of haters here. I don't think the update was that bad, even though the finale could obviously have been better based on previous content. Apparently they got someone to help with renders now so hopefully that speeds future updates up a bit (here's hopin'). I can see how those who've paid for it in the past might be scarred though, based on the pace of recent updates.

Also, here's a save that should be near the end of the previous patch. In fact, I'll add two. I'm not sure what the difference between the two was, it was too long ago. Enjoy.
Bro the hate is not for the quality of the update is for the lack of quantity, because after 9 months and only 150mb of content, after having been promised that this update was going to be much bigger, it is practically a kick in the face, especially for those who pay the dev

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Any changelog for 0.9.9 ?
30-45 minutes of "Not worth it, story goes nowhere still" sums it up pretty good I think.
Besides that, I have not seen one since the last one in the OP.

Bro the hate is not for the quality of the update is for the lack of quantity, because after 9 months and only 150mb of content, after having been promised that this update was going to be much bigger, it is practically a kick in the face, especially for those who pay the dev
Not only that, but this update was supposed to come right after the last one in april last year, as it was "almost finished", IIRC.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Your saves are broken too thanks to your saves being creted with the mod on as well.
If not I would love to know what causes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup they broken, I'll play game without mod, pretty much know all the answers, sorry about that. Downloading previous version gonna try something, gonna save with no mod see what happens, then put that save in new version, will let you know and again sorry about that.

Last edited:

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
why does a great game ... seems like always do remake overs on the games they make ... i mean you would think they would realize how much we like the games they make to not do that ... but noooooo .... :rolleyes:
Maybe their plans for future content grow too ambitious with branching paths, more sophisticated game mechanics, and/or more complex romance. Redoing old content means that you can follow a guide instead of needing to be creative.

I'm just guessing. I can only imagine myself redoing a game if I were to complete it first. It should be pretty obvious to a dev that people desire new content more than anything,

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Any changelog for 0.9.9 ?
I don't have a changelog, but based on having played the patch:

- 4 old scenes added/reworked
- Bunch of setting up future content/story progression
- Added what I believe is going to be the "true" path for the whole Sheila Graduation thing with a series of sexy scenes + one decent payoff at the end with a mystery girl that seems familiar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Probably not.
i mnean if its actually 45 minutes there has to be alteast something good in it right?... right..... who am i kidding its prolbably mostly false choices and "not available" that take like 20 minutes of that time away

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
And as I said, I totally get that, especially if you've put money into the game. That's not the only complaints I've seen though.

i mnean if its actually 45 minutes there has to be alteast something good in it right?... right..... who am i kidding its prolbably mostly false choices and "not available" that take like 20 minutes of that time away
Pre-graduation party there's not many choices at all. At the graduation you have some choices of which scenes to see, and the paths not completed aren't pickable yet. Took me an hour or so I think to get through, but I wasn't counting.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Why do these moronic developers gotta do remakes nobody wants.

Not only they butchered the design of my girl Elizabeth but also the new video animations runs like horseshit
yeah maybe the last update but this update, the animations ran quite smooth lol.

khoasin

Apr 16, 2019
If weeb game is a thing then this game is what it's all about, all the weird cringy animu stuffs in one game.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes