Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
This is like the 6th time he has said updates are going to drop more frequently. Saying this after 8 months to bring us, probably, his smallest update ever.

I want to trust but man...

Reactions: Salomon108

valdislav

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save after the asuki scene. sex in the toilet after the first vibrator in the classroom, a bug in this version, freezes during the animation

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Kinda liked the update, but many scenes could have been removed like the store scene (I really don't care about Brooke)
And although the writing is fine, there are a lot of superfluous dialogues, which hurt the pacing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogie and User327

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This is one of my favourit games I have found on the site.... and after being so long since the last update.. It looks mainly just a bug fix/rework of images ?

How much content is there ? Its patch notes dont do it any justice.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Rahh 150mb worth of content for what almost 1 year of waiting is....using the word joke would be an understatement. I bet his cash cows still have faith in him that he will finish this shit lol
I mean think about it, some of these people spent almost 2 fucking grand on a fucking poor to average made honey select visual novel that is far from finished and they want to give more lmfao. Are these people rich or something?
why does a great game ... seems like always do remake overs on the games they make ... i mean you would think they would realize how much we like the games they make to not do that ... but noooooo .... :rolleyes:
"This update like several previous ones took me more time than planned so we decided to cut it in half"

This is the third time this shit has been cut in half iirc. I guess he's consistent at least, in that it's halfing down to 100MBs of content lol

And yea it's so concentrated there's apparently a wall for two of the three possible sex scenes from what I've read here. Meaning he was concentrated for a few hours before giving up.

If only fuckin Billy Mays was still alive
Ya know after waiting all this time I didn't have my hopes terribly high but damn, still ended up disappointed. Honestly I hate the fact that I enjoyed what was in the update because it was still pretty good, there just wasn't enough of it. I want more because what is there is pretty decent and if it came out when they said it would the amount that was added would have been reasonable. As it is we had to wait more than double the promised time and got absolutely nothing extra for the extra time.
Bro the hate is not for the quality of the update is for the lack of quantity, because after 9 months and only 150mb of content, after having been promised that this update was going to be much bigger, it is practically a kick in the face, especially for those who pay the dev
30-45 minutes of "Not worth it, story goes nowhere still" sums it up pretty good I think.
Besides that, I have not seen one since the last one in the OP.

Not only that, but this update was supposed to come right after the last one in april last year, as it was "almost finished", IIRC.
i've only one answer to you all

parksandrec-nick-offerman.gif

and the idiots are: Irphaeus and whoever pays for this joke of a game

hell! i want a refund for the time i spent on playing this game and its most recent updates!

Last edited:

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
This is how update looks like when u get lazy almost 1 year and worked last month.... even not 1 sex scene just 0.5
But who expected more? yes. no one
Such a wasted potential, sad
between making good project or scam pepople this dev chosen 2 path

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This is like the 6th time he has said updates are going to drop more frequently. Saying this after 8 months to bring us, probably, his smallest update ever.

I want to trust but man...
So true.
I guess this game turned into poor attempt at cash grab.

This is one of my favourit games I have found on the site.... and after being so long since the last update.. It looks mainly just a bug fix/rework of images ?

How much content is there ? Its patch notes dont do it any justice.
You are right. That last changelog made me laugh.
Changelog:
-Added ~3000 lines of dialogue/script.

Take note that those "3000 lines of script" is an attempt at misguiding people. Because you can artificially make bigger number of lines of script by bloating it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Umm, any changelog?
Is it me or this update ends at the same place as the previous one? What's been added???

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Umm, any changelog?
Is it me or this update ends at the same place as the previous one? What's been added???
ONE scene, in theory...you can choose but the other 2 options are still WIP and by so, they're not implemented yet

This game is becoming like "This is Not Heaven" and has been like this game for a long time

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
"ur brain was set to "british" I KNEW THERE WAS A SETTING FOR THAT!
no, im not gonna rant about time, yell "scam" or complain about small dick updates, but just because u guys already did, this game been in the oven for 5 years, if u play it for the first time today, then is no wonder people still support him, degenerates join crew every day, and many of them, dont look at dates before jumping at a game, maybe they should, but if i think about it, if i was in the same position, i would probably not give a shit either, and that is my reminder of the day

"even if we can recognice shit by just looking at it, we most likely wont give a fk until we taste it" Ray Charles.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes