Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
which one was Haruka ? Nevermind I just checked. The vollyball girl... who I recall rejected the MC from joining their club? wasnt that interesting to me.

btw, will we ever see Motoko get corrupted ?

Last edited:

Bestbuddy

Feb 20, 2020
I like that you can finally get somewhere with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even though its not really a satisfying way, but
and other bad karma choices seem to be taken out :'( unless i missed something this time?
that scenes was taken out? me like it then

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
so here I am waiting for compressed version because no way I will download a 4.82 GB for just a 100+ mb shitty update, but I guess no one is even interested to compress it , that's how shitty the update is , not worth it
Agree already low on memory and have to use external SSD for my games so no way I am adding 4 Gb for a small update.

Last edited:

shinaika

Aug 8, 2022
oh my god, I formatted the computer and forgot to save in a flash drive the saves of the game, someone could pass me a save of the game so as not to need to go from the beginning again :

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
which one was Haruka ? Nevermind I just checked. The vollyball girl... who I recall rejected the MC from joining their club? wasnt that interesting to me.

btw, will we ever see Motoko get corrupted ?
'don'thin'so
MC - i thin'so - will not corrupt her. but her small sister - maybe, maybe...
especially since she herself is not averse to getting on her knees to her older sister's boyfriend, this "old maid" ...
most likely there will be no problems with the younger sister - a snap of her fingers and she is already hiding on the pole of the MC performing the dance of the newlyweds. and Motoko - MC loves her with high love. remember the scene in the library, where he swore to himself that if she kissed him, he would send this revenge to hell and live the life of a happy and faithful spouse. but damn - this vamp girl ruined everything. right - Motoko is married, the vamp girl is to be killed and the kayane is to be fucked until you are blue in the face.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
'don'thin'so
MC - i thin'so - will not corrupt her. but her small sister - maybe, maybe...
especially since she herself is not averse to getting on her knees to her older sister's boyfriend, this "old maid" ...
most likely there will be no problems with the younger sister - a snap of her fingers and she is already hiding on the pole of the MC performing the dance of the newlyweds. and Motoko - MC loves her with high love. remember the scene in the library, where he swore to himself that if she kissed him, he would send this revenge to hell and live the life of a happy and faithful spouse. but damn - this vamp girl ruined everything. right - Motoko is married, the vamp girl is to be killed and the kayane is to be fucked until you are blue in the face.
and your english is so horrendous that i didn't understand a word..

my recommendation: Download Grammarly and Languagetool as browser extentions ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and your english is so horrendous that i didn't understand a word..

my recommendation: Download Grammarly and Languagetool as browser extentions ^^
well #blame_canada!
=)
google translator do shit. =) sorry.

but ok i do not think what MC will corrupt Motoko because of he is high love her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Any changelog for 0.9.9 ?
a page ago, someone posted a changelog based on what he saw in the update

About 45 minutes of gameplay.
There is no story progression in this update. At least not the main story for sure.
No progression with the relationship with any girl.
There is only one scene (I think) and it is with a new girl.
You still can't visit the president's mansion yet.
Karma system is also not implemented, as well as no money variable also.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Kinda liked the update, but many scenes could have been removed like the store scene (I really don't care about Brooke)
And although the writing is fine, there are a lot of superfluous dialogues, which hurt the pacing.
I mean based on her reaction, it's not the last we've seen of her.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes