pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, I played through it. Now... ... this is from a perspective of someone who isn't a patron and can so easily satisfy themselves with, it's coming tomorrow, or tomorrow's tomorrow, etc etc.

It was longer than I was expectin' considering the comments. There are some scenes here and there, but at the end there are a few small scenes with a sex scene at the end (that is supposed to be 3 choices but locked out of 2 cuz its not done). But I wouldn't say there is no progression, but it is limited and unfulfilling, as it hasn't culminated into anything yet.

Probably not worth it if you're a patron, but like i said, not one myself. So I just take it as a surprise that isn't too bad.

Final note, I believe this is still part 3? 2.5? of a update that was supposed to be out like a year ago or longer, I forget.

xaznhashmierx

Mar 7, 2018
ok, while everyone who's been supporting irphaeus totally got scammed for the past months, I did enjoy this update. It was just, y'know, several months late. (and light on content)

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Can someone please tell me who has the beasti scenes? I know of only one girl that has them. Does any other scene involve beasts?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Great another terrible update after he already ruined several of the character designs and to think I was so foolish to think just like a year or two ago that this was the best game on the site. At that point maybe it was, but it was so mismanaged in the last year that any hope at attaining the GOAT status it had, has just vanished.

Honestly, I'm so disappointed with the route the dev went, from slow update to beloved character redesigns. But most of all, the fact that saves became incompatible like a year ago and this is not a SMALL game, does he realize how much you need to replay to get to the point where the new update is ? Yes, I know he provided a save file, but I don't want to play someone elses' stinky save file because I made the choices I want on my save file, who knows what the other guy picked.

I'm keeping that 2/5 review due to the disappointment, but at this point the game objectively has not only lost it's GOAT status, but it also is not a 5/5 game anymore. If you want something like this, but actually FINISHED, then play Solvalley School, the only downside to that game is the MC's design, but it literally has everything this game has, but finished and without annoying redesigns. It's a shame that TK8000's new games aren't that interesting to me.

I also recommend Hot Springs Academy if you want a game that's even MORE similar to this game, but more recent, although it seems to not be updated in like half a year, still better than Irphaeus.

Jan 16, 2021
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
any chance you will update the mod?

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
NVM, I saw 2 comments above, take your time and recover <3

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Bro the hate is not for the quality of the update is for the lack of quantity, because after 9 months and only 150mb of content, after having been promised that this update was going to be much bigger, it is practically a kick in the face, especially for those who pay the dev
More insulting is that how long it took. He lied (when releasing part1) that this update is close, month or two away. And that was what, 9 months ago? Milking at it finest. Really shame beacuse he started good enough for me to support him, but that was looooong ago.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I like that you can finally get somewhere with
even though its not really a satisfying way, but
and other bad karma choices seem to be taken out :'( unless i missed something this time?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes