Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
wait a minute.

he says to finish the event would have taken another month, so next update is expected for july.

so 1 month = 6 months???
maths? anyone?
See you're not calculating the right numbers

1 month would have been only about 5k in income.
6 months is MUCH better at 30k

So hows that content feel now that it cost 30k to make?

This is why I stopped subbing and giving flat donation amounts. It feels more like my moneys worth.

Nimbus

Dec 21, 2017
Update was rather on the short side after an ungodly amount of time, sure. Writing is still good and the game feels like it always has, which is a good thing. The frustrations are totally reasonable, especially when you're a paying patreon member. I am not and am only rating the content in the game, which in my opinion is still good.

Reactions: Boogie

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Am I the only one who gets caught in a loop when you remove the mini camera in the girls bathroom? I have that option and rummage though some lockers and it impossible to progress.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sorry bro I don't know if you got confused but this post was issued on 04-2022-29 this post is from when the 9-8 update was released, it was just a small reminder that according to irphaeus, part 2 meaning the update that came out today, was expected in July 2022 insted was realesed today 9 months later XD
Hey give the Dev a break he had to buy a new porsche and a house in the beach, wait till he has to send his kids to college, I'll kick the bucket before that will have to play from my grave(hope they have wifi in my tomb)

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Rahh 150mb worth of content for what almost 1 year of waiting is....using the word joke would be an understatement. I bet his cash cows still have faith in him that he will finish this shit lol
I mean think about it, some of these people spent almost 2 fucking grand on a fucking poor to average made honey select visual novel that is far from finished and they want to give more lmfao. Are these people rich or something?

CommanderRa

Nov 11, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
Placing the file in the same folder as WaifuAcademy.exe doesn't work.... Can you be more specific?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why does a great game ... seems like always do remake overs on the games they make ... i mean you would think they would realize how much we like the games they make to not do that ... but noooooo .... :rolleyes:

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Content
2022-04-29 14:50:46

Hello everyone!!

You are now able to enjoy new content and new adventure in the Waifuverse! Just check your mail box for more infos... Or join us on Discord!

This update like several previous ones took me more time than planned so we decided to cut it in half, NO worrie tho you won't miss ANY content! It's actually the opposite, since it made me extend some lewd scenes that are published today.
Unfortunatly I had to postpone yet again the most awaited HoneyBee event... The reason is simple this event is almost bigger than Yoko quest.
To include the HoneyBee in this update it would have required at least another month of work just for this 'final scene', but i think you rather have something now to have fun than waiting any longer.

Keep in mind this Part One is SHORT! It's lewd concentrated but it's rather short, it was the appetizer for later scenes who were supposed to be the content climax, but this content will be in Part Two with even more content including Kayane and Motoko as previously planned.
Note the Honey Bee event is already made at 60% so the Part Two will come 'faster', July is to be expected.

(( I used a new method to encode and convert animation, it seems to have issue with "old" CPU... So it could be seen as laggy... We will probably revert to the old way if it make to much problems.))

Meanwhile please enjoy a ride and a laugh outside the Academy with several Waifus ;)

Thanks for your support and trust!
Irphaeus.

just a little reminder where he says that part 1 of this update is small and that part 2 was expected in July XD

"This update like several previous ones took me more time than planned so we decided to cut it in half"

This is the third time this shit has been cut in half iirc. I guess he's consistent at least, in that it's halfing down to 100MBs of content lol

And yea it's so concentrated there's apparently a wall for two of the three possible sex scenes from what I've read here. Meaning he was concentrated for a few hours before giving up.

If only fuckin Billy Mays was still alive

spectral25

Jan 29, 2020
Ya know after waiting all this time I didn't have my hopes terribly high but damn, still ended up disappointed. Honestly I hate the fact that I enjoyed what was in the update because it was still pretty good, there just wasn't enough of it. I want more because what is there is pretty decent and if it came out when they said it would the amount that was added would have been reasonable. As it is we had to wait more than double the promised time and got absolutely nothing extra for the extra time.

Reactions: JMx23

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
wut 45 minuts of gameplay but no progression with anyone or story? So is it all just some new girl?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Will there be a walkthrough mod for 0.9.9?
Lord Ashram who is making the mod is battling cancer, he might get on and work on a few mods when he feels he wants to, but he has himself to take care of first. For obvious reasons, so since this game will take another 6 months to update you will probably get the mod before that lol

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes