nevyn

Aug 9, 2017
started new game, get to beach. dialogue between mc and yukiko while mc is in water and yukiko sits on dock keeps repeating. no further progress

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Yop,

Just wanna whine again.
"ItS ThE DEv gaMe", yeah yeah, Kayane has been and still is a fan favourite as it seems, and still is my favorite....
Anyway, any game recommendation with her model ? Preferably WITHOUT sandbox, thanks and take care folks.

8yyhx6.jpg 8yyh9o.jpg

Reactions: Vlas5

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Waifu Academy with jhonsmitt's walkthrough mod to v0.12.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Reactions: Bradd D

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
started new game, get to beach. dialogue between mc and yukiko while mc is in water and yukiko sits on dock keeps repeating. no further progress
I am stuck in the locker room retrieving the mini-camera and rummaging some lockers. I finish both options and nothing.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly as much as people clown on this game for slow updates.... its actually updating more frequently than a ton of games ive been following over the last couple of years. Not saying that this update is groundbreaking or anything but hey ill take it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Honestly as much as people clown on this game for slow updates.... its actually updating more frequently than a ton of games ive been following over the last couple of years. Not saying that this update is groundbreaking or anything but hey ill take it
That just sounds like you are following even worse games.

Reactions: DrDerpington
4.10 star(s) 270 Votes