• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ragnar, you assume that there will be an update. It is entertaining to see how slowly somebody can "work" but the next update can also arrive in 2022. The only official information we have is that the LIAR DEV promised that the update will not take as long as the last one. This was obviously another lie.

I am stuck for around three years at the train scene because the LIAR DEV seems to not develop this route ("future update"). This is disappointing and of lowest reliability.

I think most of us have given up this game but are enjoying the excuses the LIAR DEV provides.
I mean look at Tower of Trample.
I new floor whas promised iirc 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: zoqlia

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Since this game uses Honey Select for images/videos it'd probably be against the copyright to sell it on something like Itch or Steam. I'm surprised ILLUSION hasn't already taken legal action against developers that use their game but maybe they're able to get away with it by saying their Patrons aren't actually paying them to make the game. Either way, developers aren't going to want to risk drawing attention to themselves by actually selling the game
Illusion tends to not really care unless you lock it behind a paywall. If it is something like patreon where people can support you but their related stuff is free that don't really pay it any attention. For example character cards, they crack down heavily on that when people have tried to lock it behind patreon.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
The least would be that the developer publishes a feedback like
- the development is on hold
- the development is cancelled
- the state of development looks like...
- this and that is still missing
- the release date will be...
- i have trouble with...
- i will pause the donation until...
- i switched the development over to a new game
- i'm sorry for everything
- etc.

And not here but on his patreon page. For the people who pay every month for something nobody knows.
It's a good game and it's sad that it seems to quietly die.

The problem is not so much the time. It's the persevering silence of the developer.
It's understandable that the opinion spreads that the developer does nothing but collect money.
Writing a simple message would be no unsolvable challenge.

There are other games where we also wait months for an update, for example Summertime Saga.
But even when the develompment is horrible slow, we know that the developers are working in the background.

Other developers have also problems but they don't be too bad to apologize regularly.
Readback and testing since two months? Really...?

Last edited:

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
One of the things that makes me sad thinking about this game is that if the dev ever release an update. I think he will probably rush/trash the game and endings. Because this isn't a work of love anymore, he only release something when he feel compelled by the pressure of fans (and again..). So we might argue about the milking and the lack of updates, but i don't think any of us will be satisfied with the work he will produce.

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
stop trying to weasel your way out of it. If it is so simple, then go ahead and do it XD

Or are you all bark and no bite?
It is pointless to try and explain it to them. None of them want to develop a game or see how hard it is to do any of this. They all think well he makes a game he should be able to knock it out quick and it is so easy. No one wants to consider the time it takes to do anything (rendering, storyboards, writing a good story with lots of characters and giving all of them time and energy, coding, and testing so the game is not shit). They just want to log into these forums and complain because they say it is "a horrible dev" yet they are all here all the time drooling over when the next update comes out, so they can play it (or some click through without reading for the fap scenes) and then complain some more till the next one. There is a lot to a quality game and a lot of time involved in every aspect of making it. Especially when a dev has a day job and a family.

Any thread on here with a good game that takes time is all the same. Bash the dev but keep coming back. Complain the updates aren't big enough when they are released as some don't even read the dialogue and skip the story to fap. People don't realize some of these games have a whole team of people doing what one or 2 people do on others. Some have a coder, an artist, a writer/story boarder, a translator, and sometimes more then that who all work full time on only a game. You don't see the same people back complaining over and over again on games that suck. They just complain once or review and then never go back.

See you all again in a few weeks when I get bored and come check again. Going to enjoy life in the non forum world.

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
It is pointless to try and explain it to them. None of them want to develop a game or see how hard it is to do any of this. They all think well he makes a game he should be able to knock it out quick and it is so easy. No one wants to consider the time it takes to do anything (rendering, storyboards, writing a good story with lots of characters and giving all of them time and energy, coding, and testing so the game is not shit). They just want to log into these forums and complain because they say it is "a horrible dev" yet they are all here all the time drooling over when the next update comes out, so they can play it (or some click through without reading for the fap scenes) and then complain some more till the next one. There is a lot to a quality game and a lot of time involved in every aspect of making it. Especially when a dev has a day job and a family.

Any thread on here with a good game that takes time is all the same. Bash the dev but keep coming back. Complain the updates aren't big enough when they are released as some don't even read the dialogue and skip the story to fap. People don't realize some of these games have a whole team of people doing what one or 2 people do on others. Some have a coder, an artist, a writer/story boarder, a translator, and sometimes more then that who all work full time on only a game. You don't see the same people back complaining over and over again on games that suck. They just complain once or review and then never go back.

See you all again in a few weeks when I get bored and come check again. Going to enjoy life in the non forum world.
You really are reaching far with that post, it's like you know nothing about why people are annoyed.
No one expects a Dev to "Knock out a game quick and easy".
Pretty sure the reason why "most people" aren't trying to develop games is because they have actual jobs and responsibilities.
It's always easy to say "WeLl wHy DoNt yOu Do iT tHeN HAHA".
The reason why Irphaeus is criticized is because it's literally his full time job, he literally states that he's going to put more updates out a year and ends up lying about that as well.

What's funny is your post is just as illogical as your opinion on anyone who is complaining,you just log on to complain about people who complain.
C o m p l a i n c e p t i o n
Also we get the insinuations on the last sentence, not like there is a deadly virus going on outside right?

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Pedro69 Here, , the bare minimum you need to make a full game in it, and all the technical knowledge you need to recreate this game in its entirety, seriously.

Ya'll cry how hard is to make something for this but haven't even bothered to confirm yourselves if that is true, thou if you guys can't even bother to read a much shorter post, like someone else here just admitted before, then is no wonder why you lot seem to think this stuff is hard.

Some idiot delete my post AGAIN.

(To the person who delete my post) U keep hiding the truth won't make u and the Dev improve the progress.
Is not some idiot, it's a mod, and is a fair assessment I think, since the discussion was not about the game itself anymore, and it was a bunch of posts that were no longer related that were nuked as well, not just yours. I suggest dropping the topic.

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Is not some idiot, it's a mod, and is a fair assessment I think, since the discussion was not about the game itself anymore, and it was a bunch of posts that were no longer related that were nuked as well, not just yours. I suggest dropping the topic.
Oh, I see ...
Before that, I was wrong about consider that is a dude keep follow up the forum and aiming report button to exclude the dissident.

Reactions: Reese286

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Oh, I see ...
Before that, I was wrong about consider that is a dude keep follow up the forum and aiming report button to exclude the dissident.
The report button will only draw attention to the post, but the only ones that can delete a comment are the mods or the poster itself, so even if someone reports you, is up to the mod to finally consider if it goes or stays, you should've gotten a notification for the cause of removal as well, in this case, it would be offtopic or something like that.

The mods do check the treads regularly as well, especially popular ones like this one, to see if things are good, and if not, well that's their job, so that's most likely what happened here.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
can't even recall how many months have passed since i posted here, guess everything is just how i left it

has there been any wallpapers or something lately? as in, in the last 5 months? lol

also, what do you guys think's gonna happen first: Cyberpunk working on console or next Waifu Academy update?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
can't even recall how many months have passed since i posted here, guess everything is just how i left it

has there been any wallpapers or something lately? as in, in the last 5 months? lol

also, what do you guys think's gonna happen first: Cyberpunk working on console or next Waifu Academy update?
Since this rate, I think even the end of One piece is nearer than the update

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes