Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Last time the story progress bar went to almost 200% - so there are always at lot of "extra" scenes.

I hope there will be an update for the more extreme choices in the train - I am waiting for this route for around 3 years. Or was it only a LIE that he will develop the route further? Let us see - the update should arrive in the next 6 months - so we do not have to wait too long.

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286 and vmaks

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
What kind of script is he writing that takes a whole month or two to review it ? and also are they seriously looking at it or not even caring to check it ? lazy bumps :cautious:
It's the kind that does not exist... and it looks like he is not even pretending to write it anymore, soo.

Seriously, anyone still taking what Irph sez at face value is a simp and willing cuck or just not paying attention.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
We used to get previews once every 2 months when he updates his excuse, now we don’t even get that xD
Well many people who played Waifu academy(Literally every person who play waifu academy) is avoiding the reality "THIS GAME IS GOOD AS DEAD" (disclaimer for those die hard fan/supporters i dont want to start something with you guys), you can argue the dev have discord blah blah blah, the dev just using the discord for daily raincheck so that this game will not be tag as ABANDONED.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Well many people who played Waifu academy(Literally every person who play waifu academy) is avoiding the reality "THIS GAME IS GOOD AS DEAD" (disclaimer for those die hard fan/supporters i dont want to start something with you guys), you can argue the dev have discord blah blah blah, the dev just using the discord for daily raincheck so that this game will not be tag as ABANDONED.
Yep, nobody is denying that. I mean some are, but I think they are just holding onto what they have.

That being said I have hopes, I hope that the next update will be drop soon and that it will be worth the wait, I hope he will return to the initial update peace, or at least something close to what it was, I hope the game will be finished in a non rushed way, and that we will see the other routes, and I honestly hope the game will be worth the amount of time and money that had been spent on it by anyone involved...

But one must remember that despite all hopes, is important to keep your expectations low, and as such, as much as I like this game, I don't really expect much of it as things are right now.

pychkotet

Apr 17, 2021
As past patron this dev progress last since summer and can't end till this moment. I understand that is this very hard work to use ready "StudioNeo & Honey Select" with free assets to set girls in pose and click to make screenshot for game.... (sarcasm). Problem is that it's not too hard as develop new girls/assets and etc (yes it's time) from scratch in 3D software but he uses almost everything ready and make update should not take much time. There is smth more... He takes money and forget about his promises or don't have time to end this update. But If he doesn't have time why not say true? The answer is "he abandone it or not wish to develop it further. My imho. But game and idea not bad totally.

Last edited:

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well if you look at his patreon his latest excuse is their dated 15 April 2021 ,The caveat is it is hidden behind a paywall to read full excuse. Glad i dropped him because this is becoming a farce. I have pledged many in the past and if they have a problem they have been honest even to the point of suspending their billing or coming out and saying it gonna take a while if you want to drop your pledge i understand .This guy however is far from honest excuses a plenty and i wonder how he still got so many people pledging unless they all 1 dollar jobs and forgotten about it. The sad part is i love this game and would continue to pledge if he was not so untrustworthy :mad:

Jan 1, 2020
This game made me Mastered patience and free will from it, That's the real motivation some people kill for it, I keep reachin' for greatness because I'm built from it.

Here we go
Give it a 100 never nothin less
Here We Go
We comin You already know the rest
Here We Go
We never settle cause we know it best
Who wanna test?
Leave you outta

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
on the one hand i'd rather not have this particular game rushed as I do like the storytelling, but one the other hand....yea its been a long time since we've gotten anything, would be a sad day when the [ABANDONED] tag appears at the top

Reactions: Demora

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
The LIAR DEV ist just smart - his patreons paid between 30 to 300 USD for NO update. Selling promises seems to be very profitable.

The LIAR DEV provioded 1(!) update in the last 18 months. No comment.

... and I am waiting for the other paths in the train scene since three years ...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
A bit odd as Game Developers link their Patreon Account to here to attract paying customers.
To their credit they have posted on their game thread recently so they aren't one of those that neglect their own fans.
I have to agree. First I did not wanted to pay for any support here because my original point whas 20-60€ when the game is done and done. But then ThresholdMGD started with, I only want your money if you want me to support developing Monster Girl Dreams I backed out of solidarity. Then RyenSaotome started to impress me with Renryuu Ascension because of it regular updates and I a gameplay time from over 180 hours at this point it felt more like a Total War Game or other types of these Games as a Service. Then my resolve wavered and Correpted Kingdoms just hit me in the Hype phase so with a sub less then a month of WoW I started to support ArcGames. Now after some back and fourth because it did not anymore matter and because he is another one of these dev that I cannot resit and because we need more Succubus I started at last supporting dokancreations and now I am here from not wanting to pay monthly to paying including taxes 40€ per month which is including Humble Bundle Sub 50% of my Covid shrinked allowence while knowing that effective it is not making a difference for my gameplay.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes