abidaz

Apr 15, 2017
I have to agree. First I did not wanted to pay for any support here because my original point whas 20-60€ when the game is done and done. But then ThresholdMGD started with, I only want your money if you want me to support developing Monster Girl Dreams I backed out of solidarity. Then RyenSaotome started to impress me with Renryuu Ascension because of it regular updates and I a gameplay time from over 180 hours at this point it felt more like a Total War Game or other types of these Games as a Service. Then my resolve wavered and Correpted Kingdoms just hit me in the Hype phase so with a sub less then a month of WoW I started to support ArcGames. Now after some back and fourth because it did not anymore matter and because he is another one of these dev that I cannot resit and because we need more Succubus I started at last supporting dokancreations and now I am here from not wanting to pay monthly to paying including taxes 40€ per month which is including Humble Bundle Sub 50% of my Covid shrinked allowence while knowing that effective it is not making a difference for my gameplay.
I didnt know minors were allowed on this website

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I'm sure the Dev, after so long, doesn't even remember the story he wrote so far, and he doesn't even remember the sequel he was planning to write. For me, this game is dead and buried. I'm deleting it from my disk to make room for VNs like "Chasing Sunsets, Summer'gone, Light of my Life, Being a Dik, Sunshine Love, etc ..."!

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
I've a question, why someone don't take it and continue the story? After it get the abbandonned tag of course. Like what happens with Yandere simulator? The only way we could get updates except if the dev wake up or throw the towel

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I've a question, why someone don't take it and continue the story? After it get the abbandonned tag of course. Like what happens with Tsundere simulator? The only way we could get updates except if the dev wake up or throw the towel
But it is sadly not abandoned and I think it will get milked for years as you see it happen with ToT. We really wish it will happen to get abandoned so fans could do it like with Star Wars.

Reactions: Jarul and vmaks

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
But it is sadly not abandoned and I think it will get milked for years as you see it happen with ToT. We really wish it will happen to get abandoned so fans could do it like with Star Wars.
Yes sadly, but we'll see in the future. I don't think this shitshow will last years, at certain points the patreon will realize i hope for them the scam they're in but anyway we can just speculate and sit here and watch all this drama unfold

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Yes sadly, but we'll see in the future. I don't think this shitshow will last years, at certain points the patreon will realize i hope for them the scam they're in but anyway we can just speculate and sit here and watch all this drama unfold
Is close to a year now, and there's this game, Dual Family, which update was coming for like 3 years I think? Just for the dev to come up with some April fools-worthy joke of an update, and then stating he will start the thing over from the beginning, and people still believe it.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It's been so long I don't even remember where it left off I think it was the Maki scene? Or was that the update before, such a shame that updates for this are very far and few between.
LOL kinda reminds me of MILFy City as well.

Reactions: Jarul

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What's ToT ?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
You should not have high hopes. He will likely idenity several issues in the code and will have to postone the release. This is at least what happened in the last releasses.
Don't worry I don't have high hopes since I'm not paying for it. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes