NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
"Fine, I'm working on the last part Vash just sent me, he isn't finished though".
"Probably takes several days more than I had planned, I gave him a lot script page to work on"
" Yes, on the 3 script I sent to Vash he finished 2 of them fully, the 3rd script I sent him a week ago, I think he's at 20% "
"and I still have to send you the Yoko scene, but script/dialogue wise it's not that heavy
it's lewds :3 "
" thursday night (5 scenes) + friday school day (8scenes) + friday night (4scenes). "
"Yoko events are a lot of renders and animation, probably the biggest scene i did yet, 3D wise"
" If the final beta test and compiling goes over Mai, i will send the update to people who even unsubscribed, so it's somehow more fair. I don't want people think I just push the release to make they pay for another month, I will send the full Update by mail even if you unsuscribe to the Patreon."
Hahahaha

Here is a suggestion, instead of sending it to people that that unsubbed for 1 month of your Patreon even though they were subbed for the last god knows how many months of receiving nothing. How about he pauses the next months patreon pay cycle. And then MAYBE i will give him the benefit of the doubt.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
"Fine, I'm working on the last part Vash just sent me, he isn't finished though".
"Probably takes several days more than I had planned, I gave him a lot script page to work on"
" Yes, on the 3 script I sent to Vash he finished 2 of them fully, the 3rd script I sent him a week ago, I think he's at 20% "
"and I still have to send you the Yoko scene, but script/dialogue wise it's not that heavy
it's lewds :3 "
" thursday night (5 scenes) + friday school day (8scenes) + friday night (4scenes). "
"Yoko events are a lot of renders and animation, probably the biggest scene i did yet, 3D wise"
" If the final beta test and compiling goes over Mai, i will send the update to people who even unsubscribed, so it's somehow more fair. I don't want people think I just push the release to make they pay for another month, I will send the full Update by mail even if you unsuscribe to the Patreon."
I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks, those lame excuses of sending stuff back and forth between him and vash have been used ad nauseam

Also thursday night and friday only? That's one day and a half, 1 year and still not even 2 full days of content

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also thursday night and friday only? That's one day and a half, 1 year and still not even 2 full days of content
IIRC this is only a partial update, first part of 2 i think, or was it 3 ? can't remember.
Was a genius idea, he didn't want that his pareons wait so long for a full update again, after the last update took 8 1/2 months :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: User327

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Hoping that the gangster gyaru will get a sex scene before it gets abandoned :cry:
The game was meant to have three routes. Kayane, Shirohime, and Motoko are each end game content for each individual route, of which currently, the only one being developed is the high karma route I believe, so Motoko goes first, so either, there's some big change in the still non-existent part of the story to include them somehow, or you'll just have to wait and hope we even reach the end of this one route.

IIRC this is only a partial update, first part of 2 i think, or was it 3 ? can't remember.
Do not forget that, according to someone, this is also a complete overhaul of the whole content as of yet, so expect big improvements in terms of story, graphics, and whatever else, or so it was said by that certain someone else.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Do not forget that, according to someone, this is also a complete overhaul of the whole content as of yet, so expect big improvements in terms of story, graphics, and whatever else, or so it was said by that certain someone else.
Can't remember one of the dev posts, which would confirm that...
I remember posts where he said that he is working on his ominous ''new'' game, i still doubt it exist, i mean he is working on it for 2 1/2 years and there isn't as much as a demo...
IIRC in one post he wrote he works/ed one a scene for 1.0 :LOL:

That being said, i don't keep a close watch on this thread and it's about 2 years since i played from the begining, so i doubt i could tell the difference, even if it would be true, which i don't belive.

Last edited:

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Can't remember one of the dev posts, which would confirm that...
I remember posts where he said that he is working on his ominous ''new'' game, i still doubt it exist, i mean he is working on it for 2 1/2 years and there isn't as much as a demo...
IIRC in one post he wrote he works/ed one a scene for 1.0 :LOL:

That being said, i don't keep a close watch on this thread and it's about 2 years since i played from the begining, so i doubt i could tell the difference, even if it would be true, which i don't belive.
One user here was using this as an argument as to why the update was taking so long, the comment itself along with the subsequent err... conversations were removed, but yea, that seems to be an argument now, despite me never hearing that from the dev himself as you just said.

As for the differences, I'll see how much it actually changed once and if it gets released.

Reactions: AshLoo and Red Sand

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Back to 2020, 5th of January... Oh boy I'm old...

Well, see you in 2022. At least it was a fun ride when I discovered the game. Nice writing and nice girls.
Yeah its why I prefer buying stuff fromJapanese devs, at least they finish their projects the majority of the time with none of that spoon feeding western devs do, even major western production still got shit on alpha development after half a decade.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes