Apr 4, 2019
I think its sad. This was my very first VN, and I even was a patreon at some point. But I dont have the money to support uncertainty. I really really like this game and I want to support it, but with this schedule I am simply not able to. One update every year or so is just not enough.

I still hope, that the dev contiues and maybe, someday I can support him again.

Capebaldy

Feb 12, 2020
Once in life time and one more chance both games are good, sadly one more chance never got good support and dev close the project early by finishing story shortly in last update, atleat he finished it

• Sad
Reactions: Fia

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
i thought months ago he finished the yoko thingy? Hmm dejavu every month
Well, it's finished, but instead of working on the next update, he is wasting his time on chasing clipping nobody cares about, besides him (and there will still be a lot in the update). Which could lead to making another screens because "the story didn't flow well enough" and then adding to the script.

The snake eating its own tail.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"Fine, I'm working on the last part Vash just sent me, he isn't finished though".
"Probably takes several days more than I had planned, I gave him a lot script page to work on"
" Yes, on the 3 script I sent to Vash he finished 2 of them fully, the 3rd script I sent him a week ago, I think he's at 20% "
"and I still have to send you the Yoko scene, but script/dialogue wise it's not that heavy
it's lewds :3 "
" thursday night (5 scenes) + friday school day (8scenes) + friday night (4scenes). "
"Yoko events are a lot of renders and animation, probably the biggest scene i did yet, 3D wise"
" If the final beta test and compiling goes over Mai, i will send the update to people who even unsubscribed, so it's somehow more fair. I don't want people think I just push the release to make they pay for another month, I will send the full Update by mail even if you unsuscribe to the Patreon."

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
"Fine, I'm working on the last part Vash just sent me, he isn't finished though".
"Probably takes several days more than I had planned, I gave him a lot script page to work on"
" Yes, on the 3 script I sent to Vash he finished 2 of them fully, the 3rd script I sent him a week ago, I think he's at 20% "
"and I still have to send you the Yoko scene, but script/dialogue wise it's not that heavy
it's lewds :3 "
" thursday night (5 scenes) + friday school day (8scenes) + friday night (4scenes). "
"Yoko events are a lot of renders and animation, probably the biggest scene i did yet, 3D wise"
" If the final beta test and compiling goes over Mai, i will send the update to people who even unsubscribed, so it's somehow more fair. I don't want people think I just push the release to make they pay for another month, I will send the full Update by mail even if you unsuscribe to the Patreon."
At this rate that's 485% more content! Remember out by fall 2020!

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
[ Irphaeus] I don't want people think I just push the release to make they pay for another month
This is hilarious. This is exactly that the LIAR DEV is doing all time. One update in 18 months and he is talking about an additional month ...

Last edited:

Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
I remember playing the 8.0 version last year during the lock down. Then totally forgot about it. Recently I remembered about this game and it's still at that 8.0 version. So what happened? Did the devs stopped working on this game or some irl issues?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes