jokuur

May 23, 2019
Back to 2020, 5th of January... Oh boy I'm old...

Well, see you in 2022. At least it was a fun ride when I discovered the game. Nice writing and nice girls.
Yeah its why I prefer buying stuff fromJapanese devs, at least they finish their projects the majority of the time with none of that spoon feeding western devs do, even major western production still got shit on alpha development after half a decade.
the game could end for me where it is to be honest Takamura fucking MC into submission and they live happy ever after

Last edited:

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Inceton posted a video showing the studio they work in, how the team works and what patreon money is being used for. Would love to see something similar with Irph :unsure:

SkyDreamer223

Jul 18, 2018
Just got banned from their discord. They're were arguing about the age of Characters so i droped the inconvenient truth they were all joshikousei. My comment was deleted, first thought I had a bad connection but then when 4G came up I realized I was banned. Shame on them

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Just got banned from their discord. They're were arguing about the age of Characters so i droped the inconvenient truth they were all joshikousei. My comment was deleted, first thought I had a bad connection but then when 4G came up I realized I was banned. Shame on them
Just to clarify, joshikousei = High School(which is mentioned in the first lines of dialogue in the game), which means that depending on the year these guys are, they can be, baring special cases, anywhere from 15 to 18 years old at most, HS is also the last time you'll be required to use a uniform, so if ye ever fapped to hentai with characters that are meant to be using a school uniform, then you fapped to an underaged character.

From the very first scene in the game:
p "16 years of agony... in a wheelchair... fed through a straw."
p "I was only one, maybe two, years old, so the court placed me with my grandmother."

So, the mc was abandoned by his mother at an age of one, maybe two, then he spends the next 16 years of his life in his grandma's house with his disabled father until his death, which is where the game starts, so the mc is 17 years old, maybe 18.

Assuming the MC has had a normal academic history, and considering the atmosphere and responsibilities the class has, this should place him at 2nd year of HS, so every character in the class is 16/17.

It is possible for all of them to be 18, but they would all need to be on their 3rd year of HS, and be both in the last leg of the year, and be born early, between Jan 1st and April 1st, which is highly unlikely for all of them.

The only inconsistency would be Sheila who shouldn't be in the same class as him since she was born after her mother left, which should put her at about 9months apart at least if she was conceived within days of her leaving home. Unless, she was conceived before, but I can't remember any bits that hint at that being the case.

MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
the game could end for me where it is to be honest Takamura fucking MC into submission and they live happy ever after
I think im going to do the same, was a good final scene to end the game off and abandon. I am frankly dreading the future of the game at this point.

To the dev, thanks for the nice game and goodluck with your future travels in game dev.

Reactions: jokuur and Alex_12

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It is possible for all of them to be 18, but they would all need to be on their 3rd year of HS, and be both in the last leg of the year, and be born early, between Jan 1st and April 1st, which is highly unlikely for all of them.
You almost nailed it! It's exactly like this for some, and the rest were held back a year or two. Except MC, who was so bad at math that he had to do it over and over, and now he's at least 25, but he's not exactly sure about it (it's that math thing, poor guy).

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Just to clarify, joshikousei = High School(which is mentioned in the first lines of dialogue in the game), which means that depending on the year these guys are, they can be, baring special cases, anywhere from 15 to 18 years old at most, HS is also the last time you'll be required to use a uniform, so if ye ever fapped to hentai with characters that are meant to be using a school uniform, then you fapped to an underaged character.

From the very first scene in the game:
p "16 years of agony... in a wheelchair... fed through a straw."
p "I was only one, maybe two, years old, so the court placed me with my grandmother."

So, the mc was abandoned by his mother at an age of one, maybe two, then he spends the next 16 years of his life in his grandma's house with his disabled father until his death, which is where the game starts, so the mc is 17 years old, maybe 18.

Assuming the MC has had a normal academic history, and considering the atmosphere and responsibilities the class has, this should place him at 2nd year of HS, so every character in the class is 16/17.

The only inconsistency would be Sheila who shouldn't be in the same class as him since she was born after her mother left, which should put her at about 9months apart at least if she was conceived within days of her leaving home. Unless, she was conceived before, but I can't remember any bits that hint at that being the case.
I might be remembering this wrong but doesn't the MC say he's underage when the husband walks in on him fucking the neighbor? Also a lot of people in the discord say Sheila is actually the step sister and not related to Tomoe at all but Irphaeus said it's supposed to be left to the imagination of the player and that he plans to go back and edit anything that definitively says what her relationship is to the MC in some future update

Reactions: Red Sand

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I might be remembering this wrong but doesn't the MC say he's underage when the husband walks in on him fucking the neighbor? Also a lot of people in the discord say Sheila is actually the step sister and not related to Tomoe at all but Irphaeus said it's supposed to be left to the imagination of the player and that he plans to go back and edit anything that definitively says what her relationship is to the MC in some future update
You're right on that, but it depends on how seriously Irphaeus thought the minor details of his story, if I were to be pedantic about it, in Japan you're not an adult until you're 21, so the mc could be 18 and still be considered a minor by the law, on the other hand, the age of consent is 13 so... yea.
So I'm gonna take that at face value and say he is using French standards, since he is french I think, and say he's definitely 17.

Regarding Sheila, I dunno, being a stepsister instead of a halfsister would pretty much solve the issue, and I can't be bothered to search through the entire script to find proof of the contrary, especially if he's gonna edit that anyway for whatever reason.

I did found thou, in the mc's recap at the end of some of the first days, that his parents got married 17 years ago, and he is 17 at least, so it was probably a shotgun wedding, that may explain why Tomoe was able to take the desition to just leave everything behind.

Reactions: Red Sand

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I really don't understand what the issue is with age in adult games anyway. they are not real people, no 'child' is being sexually abused, no one is permenantely traumatized or whatever. It's illegal to steal cars but playing grand theft auto is not illegal.. You can steal, murder, take drugs and whatever else in video games. all under the assumption that the gamer understands you can't do that shit in the real world and get away with it.

I get that child sexual abuse is a seriously fucked up thing, that should not be taken lightly, or ever condoned in reality. But honestly seems like a strange place to draw the line to me.

Playing a VN where you're a father taking advantage of your own daughter creeps me the fuck out (not judging anyone else, that's just me) But playing a VN where I am lets say a 17 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl, that really doesn't cause me any moral turmoil. The girl is fictional, and I'm not chasing or lusting after 16 year olds in the real world. Just like I am not stealing cars or anything else i might do in a game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really don't understand what the issue is with age in adult games anyway. they are not real people, no 'child' is being sexually abused, no one is permenantely traumatized or whatever. It's illegal to steal cars but playing grand theft auto is not illegal.. You can steal, murder, take drugs and whatever else in video games. all under the assumption that the gamer understands you can't do that shit in the real world and get away with it.

I get that child sexual abuse is a seriously fucked up thing, that should not be taken lightly, or ever condoned in reality. But honestly seems like a strange place to draw the line to me.

Playing a VN where you're a father taking advantage of your own daughter creeps me the fuck out (not judging anyone else, that's just me) But playing a VN where I am lets say a 17 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl, that really doesn't cause me any moral turmoil. The girl is fictional, and I'm not chasing or lusting after 16 year olds in the real world. Just like I am not stealing cars or anything else i might do in a game.
Eh u never tried to take ur car and try to kill as many pedestrians as possible...no beating up hookers and rob them ?? Man u miss out :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AshLoo

May 6, 2018

Maybe they want drop the game into educational game website and teach the kids about what age & how to start sexual behavior and take control the others ... Hehe

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Yes, the game was good. I hope new updates will start coming out in the near future. Good that the news is on patreon.com from the game still go out, so there is hope that the game is still alive and maybe the game will start to update. And maybe in the future it will be updated a little more regularly :) The latest news on patreon.com was

APR 15, 2021 AT 4:42 AM
Update is around the corner!

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes