akki37

Jan 21, 2020
"
Hello guys!

I won't be able to respect my deadline... I though 10 days would be enough but I will probably require the double to test the update then polish everything up before release.
Yoko scene that I absolutely wanted to enhance, took me more time than planned.
I needed to finish several renders and animations before touching the script, then sending it for readback.

It's on me and so I will gift the incoming Update 0.9 to anyone who was Patreon this month.
If you think you waited/supported me enough, I totally understand and I will send the update anyway if you decide to unsubscribe.
What I care the most is you to trust me about my dedication in creating a great game despite the delay, but not to think that I'm artificialy pushing the release to get another subs month from you.

My deepest apologie for the delay, please stay hyped for what's coming!
I'm almost everyday on our Discord server giving more detail about the update ETA and posting glimpse of the update, join us!

Irphaeus."
As Expected another delay.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
Feb 5, 2021
"I though 10 days would be enough but I will probably require the double to test the update then polish everything up before release."

If it's true,we'll have the update around the 09/05...
But the "probably" make me think that we'll wait 1 more month,if we're VERY lucky
What does he mean by "require the double"?

And by 09/05 do you mean May 9th or September 5th?

Reactions: larryH and User1230

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
What does he mean by "require the double"?

And by 09/05 do you mean May 9th or September 5th?
English isn't his first language so he probably just means he needs 20 days. I don't know if that's 20 days from this post or 20 days from the last post though. Either way, the update is supposed to come out in May. At least until he realizes that he needs to rewrite another scene

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I think what he meant is another 20 days after the 10 days. :) and we still got the tennis match to wait on. Where they keep trading script back and fourth cause dev gets new ideas, or things needs to be fixed etc.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I think what he meant is another 20 days after the 10 days. :) and we still got the tennis match to wait on. Where they keep trading script back and fourth cause dev gets new ideas, or things needs to be fixed etc.
Either he announces the update, or that Vash added something to the script so good he felt the need to make some new renders for it just to not let it pass... again.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

Nyxx11

Apr 23, 2018
HAHAHAHA HYPE (LOL). DEDICATION LMAOOO......
JUST DELAY AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!
1 YEAR OR 2 YEAR, OR COVID GONE OR WHATEVER YOU WANT
the important thing is the money flows

runz

Mar 3, 2018
"
Hello guys!

I won't be able to respect my deadline... I though 10 days would be enough but I will probably require the double to test the update then polish everything up before release.
Yoko scene that I absolutely wanted to enhance, took me more time than planned.
I needed to finish several renders and animations before touching the script, then sending it for readback.

It's on me and so I will gift the incoming Update 0.9 to anyone who was Patreon this month.
If you think you waited/supported me enough, I totally understand and I will send the update anyway if you decide to unsubscribe.
What I care the most is you to trust me about my dedication in creating a great game despite the delay, but not to think that I'm artificialy pushing the release to get another subs month from you.

My deepest apologie for the delay, please stay hyped for what's coming!
I'm almost everyday on our Discord server giving more detail about the update ETA and posting glimpse of the update, join us!

Irphaeus."
OHH MY GODDD WOWW:WutFace:

Reactions: vmaks

jokuur

May 23, 2019
im not patron and new to the game so aside on dunking on dev i hope he will deliver and new update make people happy, i understand frustration tho so here is my advise, pay on patreon only after update happens, payment is not forced and updates arent forced, so instead of being angry about it wait for update and then pay for that update on patreon, for those who dont know how
my memberships>edit pledge>cancel pledge

Last edited:

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
Although i know that there is no update coming, not now, not even after a decade but still if it comes out, i want it to be so bad that the MFs supporting him realize that they are supporting a cheater for such a long time.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I'm tweaking some of the dialogue after re re reading it, because it was still rather confusing, trying to be in the reader position
without knowing the whole plot"
"The pleasure when you do some "3D sofware" update with that tool, and you find out your old rendered scene full of red mark , missplaced object, and bald NPC xD. It's been almost an hour I try to fix the mess... fortunatly i saved lot of things, but it's tedious
I should have been more careful "
" I will take a break and come back tonight probably, im on the script since this morning, tweaking it. "

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Calling it now. Once the update actually releases at some point and it's shorter than expected for a year of work and endless delays, the dev is gonna start dragging up his 'new game' excuse he has neatly tucked aside to appease the ones that, for some reason, still pay him. And it'll work.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I’ve seen a cum inflation game on this site, be marked abandoned, even though the team posted an update on their blog, wondering why the fuck they did that. the reason why it hasn’t happened for this game, is because one of the mods pledges for the game.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I’ve seen a cum inflation game on this site, be marked abandoned, even though the team posted an update on their blog, wondering why the fuck they did that. the reason why it hasn’t happened for this game, is because one of the mods pledges for the game.
It depends on how much time passed since the last dev report, also some games do get the tag eventually regardless if no actual update is released.
Which game is the one you're talking about?

Reactions: Red Sand
Feb 5, 2021
Apparently he posts screenshot previews of what he's working on on his Discord? Can someone who has access to his Discord confirm that he is even working on the game?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Apparently he posts screenshot previews of what he's working on on his Discord? Can someone who has access to his Discord confirm that he is even working on the game?
He does post screenshots but not very often (2 or 3 times in the last 6 months) and I don't know how much of it is original content since people found out he likes to use premade scenes and animations. Nobody in the Discord except for Irphaeus and maybe the script editor guy knows if he's actually working on the game. I assume he is but probably only for a couple hours a week

Drunktard69

Jan 12, 2021
He does post screenshots but not very often (2 or 3 times in the last 6 months) and I don't know how much of it is original content since people found out he likes to use premade scenes and animations. Nobody in the Discord except for Irphaeus and maybe the script editor guy knows if he's actually working on the game. I assume he is but probably only for a couple hours a week
Lots of his stuff is premade scenes by others, just characters replaced. That includes environments. The school, the majority of other scenes looking from screenshots too.
Can you recognize these iconic poses?

kek.jpg

I would expect more effort from a successful game.
But everyone knows what's going on with this by now...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes