ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
lets say if i do buy a dell lab top do i have to download mega sync to down load this game on it ?
No, you can just click any of the links for Windows and download it from there, you don't NEED megasync for this. The game will be downloaded and you can locate the zipped file, extract it and start playing.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How often did updates come out before 0.8.0?
up until v7 the updates were usually 2-3 months I think, not that it matters at this point...V8 took almost a year irc and now v9 is taking just as long....looks like it can possibly end up being longer than a year. By "possibly" I mean more than likely.
I'm sorry but this IS milking at its worst...there is no defending this guy at this point

Feb 5, 2021
What type of character would you describe Motoko as? She's not exactly a tsundere. She sure as hell isn't a yandere.

I know that there are other character types other than tsundere and yandere but those are the only ones I know.

TytytyT

Apr 30, 2018
Been support dev for 2 years, stopped yesterday. I have paid more than a triple A game on this, hoping to get a decent amount of story and the character pack. I realize its just not worth anymore. I remind anyone who expect to get the character pack, you won't get it unless the game is finished which looks like a mission impossible at this point.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Been support dev for 2 years, stopped yesterday. I have paid more than a triple A game on this, hoping to get a decent amount of story and the character pack. I realize its just not worth anymore. I remind anyone who expect to get the character pack, you won't get it unless the game is finished which looks like a mission impossible at this point.
That's the point! The game is 40 months in the making. This means that each from the first patreons paid at least 120 Euro for a game that is far from being finished. The full game will be around 200-300 Euro. I think there should be always a way to support a dev but paying not more than a full price Triple-A game. But I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
What type of character would you describe Motoko as? She's not exactly a tsundere. She sure as hell isn't a yandere.

I know that there are other character types other than tsundere and yandere but those are the only ones I know.
The only one I can think of is this:

Reactions: longsuper1
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes