zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Here's a recount of the scenes that may be potential trouble for you, although only the first one has content that can be NTR, some people may still have problems with some of these depending on how much you can tolerate certain situations, spoilers at your leisure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, they are off-topic, you're not talking about the game per see, if you wanted some recommendations you should've used the appropriate forum section that we have for that.

You may have better luck by doing it yearly.
Isn't there also a scene where Asuka gives the creepy friend a footjob in the locker room? It's been awhile since I've played but I vaguely remember Asuka framing him for masturbating to the girls underwear and part of that was making him cum

Reactions: Deimacos

total

Jun 17, 2017
It's not just people not subscribing, it's also word of mouth. I straight up don't even want to recommend it to people who I imagine would enjoy it when the update schedule is so consistently disappointing

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Isn't there also a scene where Asuka gives the creepy friend a footjob in the locker room? It's been awhile since I've played but I vaguely remember Asuka framing him for masturbating to the girls underwear and part of that was making him cum
Yep, that's in there too, totally forgot about it.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
It's not just people not subscribing, it's also word of mouth. I straight up don't even want to recommend it to people who I imagine would enjoy it when the update schedule is so consistently disappointing
Wait... Theres people who shares their love for this kind of content and talk to people in real life bout it?

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
If you have been on the dev's discord server lots of them say how wonderful everything is " not bothered how long it takes"
and surround yourself with these kind of people then some devs will take advantage which he surely is !

Reactions: G3rie and Elias85

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
No, you can just click any of the links for Windows and download it from there, you don't NEED megasync for this. The game will be downloaded and you can locate the zipped file, extract it and start playing.
Filesupload - mega -gofile- mixdrop-nopy-sendgb. wat links for windows well these for the game to work ?

• Angry
Reactions: Red Sand

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Filesupload - Mega- Gofile Mix Drop - Nopy - Sendgb which on these well these for dell Windows to play the game on it ?

• Angry
Reactions: Red Sand

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Filesupload - Mega- Gofile Mix Drop - Nopy - Sendgb which on these well these for dell Windows to play the game on it ?
On the first page, the links are on the Win/Linux line.

Any of those links will take you to a site where a copy of the same file can be downloaded, you only need to pick one, some people have problems downloading from some of those sites, that's why there are several to choose from, in case you have problems with one, just try another one.

Also, you've been double posting, you only need to click the "post reply" button once, unless something else is happening.

total

Jun 17, 2017
Wait... Theres people who shares their love for this kind of content and talk to people in real life bout it?
I had a younger colleague who tried to bring up Sim Girls in a conversation with me and I briefly considered mentioning Waifu Academy to him, since I consider it is really a black comedy (just with heavy sexual elements). I don't think anyone is recommending really weird, purely sex focused games irl. RIP image

riserser

May 15, 2018
3 post in one month on patreon! Maybe he started to sweat a lot when he remembered that he had a game to update :p
So, what's the new sondage with the name "Polishing update" on patreon ?
A post where he ask if we want the update sooner or later, so that if sooner is chosen, he will say that he didn't have enough time to make content, and the other way he gain yet more time without updating the game ? :p

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes