brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Did anyone else come across this issue of suddenly a character doing lewd things without any relationship development, for example i am at a point where i am doing stuff with motoko in front of sheiji,showing off after he tries to give a second letter , but i dont remember the story ever helping me develop any relationship with motoko apart from few lunch sessions in the disciplinary committee room.
Would you expect Motoko to do such a thing in front of Shinji? I mean...

Reactions: Astralfan

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
dont worry just need 2 month more to polish 20 minute gameplay ( if they are in timing or a first wave corona virus doesn't hit the dev of course or planet mars doesnt attack the heart ) keep faith , peace everybody.

• Haha
Reactions: Thayron and vmaks
Feb 5, 2021
I think what annoys me the most about these delays is that they all happened during the height of corona.

Like, with all of the lockdowns and everything being shut down, you'd think that there would be MORE work done on this game than nromal since indie game development such as this one is done entirely at home.

So what the fuck was this guy doing during the entire pandemic?

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
I think what annoys me the most about these delays is that they all happened during the height of corona.

Like, with all of the lockdowns and everything being shut down, you'd think that there would be MORE work done on this game than nromal since indie game development such as this one is done entirely at home.

So what the fuck was this guy doing during the entire pandemic?
oh please, he never said he was not working. HE IS A PERFECTIONIST so it takes time.

He has made 300% progress and will continue making progress (but literally people who fall for such excuses literally seem to be children, it seems so obvious that it is a lie) and will be doing the scripting and proofreading. also refining the artworks.

he is also working on another game ffs(when he can't handle even making one). come on guys go a bit easy on him he is just one guy.

Reactions: Garethan

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Just got banned from their discord. They're were arguing about the age of Characters so i droped the inconvenient truth they were all joshikousei. My comment was deleted, first thought I had a bad connection but then when 4G came up I realized I was banned. Shame on them
Can someone explain me what is so bad about this?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The problem is not the time between updates, but the way Irphaeus fails to meet the deadlines he sets himself.
It depends, but I agree with the thought.

Setting a deadline but going far beyond it is inexcusable if it isn't because of health issues. If he said instead that the update might take longer than expected instead of a deadline then it still could have been somewhat understandable, but only somewhat because it still is not good that the update keeps getting postponed.
What is worse is that the update already should be split and it still takes longer than the previous updates, the comparison is important because it shows a trend that future updates might take longer as well. If the amount or quality of the content does not justify the delay then it might just get worse.
This way the dev could also lose trust, especially if he doesn't communicate enough, and I don't know about the Discord but I don't quite feel like it is done sufficiently. If it is still done occasionally then it shows the dev is still there and should work on the update, but like I said, if the update keeps getting delayed then the dev only loses more trust.

The form of early access only really pays off if the dev either keeps updates flowing or communicates enough with the community, the former might still be fine if it is a one-time payment but if it occurs monthly without any updates then it could be seen as "milking", especially if communication is missing.

Reactions: Kuranai and vmaks

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Polishing is already the final stage? Or is sanding still expected or something similar?
You're expected to repeat the process a good bunch of times to remove more and more imperfections, when to stop depends on your good judgment to know whether the result is worth the extra effort.

Can someone explain me what is so bad about this?
What are you asking about? the fact that he was banned for saying something that the game itself says in the first couple of lines? or that half of the sexable characters are underage?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes