osoloco20

Jan 11, 2020
Come on lads, Milfy city takes way longer is more popular, earns more money. And people always loose their shit when he updates. I really enjoy this game, the only mayor complain is the NTR scenes. Yes you can avoid it. But I would like more content for the normal route than sharing content. Also most why we have a lot of NTR now days. cucks have a lot of money. I:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I really enjoy this game, the only mayor complain is the NTR scenes. Yes you can avoid it. But I would like more content for the normal route than sharing content. Also most why we have a lot of NTR now days. cucks have a lot of money. I:
Technically not NTR. The story plays around the MC, and while it is called "Waifu Academy" it does not mean that the MC shows attachments to all of the girls. From the perspective of the MC nobody gets stolen. NTR and cucking are two different things, if you actually mean the latter. I think the only scene where this really could apply to is the metro scene with Minami, but you can't call it NTR if the MC wants to "teach her a lesson" since he lets them rape her (though the continuation with the bad karma route does not continue yet from that point). Who knows, maybe something could happen in the bad karma route, but so far no NTR.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Come on lads, Milfy city takes way longer is more popular, earns more money. And people always loose their shit when he updates. I really enjoy this game, the only mayor complain is the NTR scenes. Yes you can avoid it. But I would like more content for the normal route than sharing content. Also most why we have a lot of NTR now days. cucks have a lot of money. I:
any dev that takes a year to put out an update had better be the biggest damn update I've ever seen. Otherwise they're 1)not doing their job (they get paid it's a job) or 2)they need to use that subscription money to buy better equipment if it's taking a year to render out what should take a month (Yes I know that's not all it takes, but it's to illustrate the point).

I mean, I know real life is a thing, and devs have day jobs most of the time, but when you have 1292 subs at $3 a piece minimum ($3876 a month AT LEAST) you really should be devoting more time/effort into putting out a product. And those numbers are current, who knows if they've lost subs over the last year.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I don’t think it’ll be a big update. It’ll be part 1. So he can release it faster. After 1 year instead of 2 years xD

riserser

May 15, 2018
any dev that takes a year to put out an update had better be the biggest damn update I've ever seen. Otherwise they're 1)not doing their job (they get paid it's a job) or 2)they need to use that subscription money to buy better equipment if it's taking a year to render out what should take a month (Yes I know that's not all it takes, but it's to illustrate the point).

I mean, I know real life is a thing, and devs have day jobs most of the time, but when you have 1292 subs at $3 a piece minimum ($3876 a month AT LEAST) you really should be devoting more time/effort into putting out a product. And those numbers are current, who knows if they've lost subs over the last year.
Well, depend on the dev, even if one make a lot of money, maybe they're not willing to quit their job for that ^^
But in this case, unless it was removed, it was a goal on his patreon "If there is X patreon, I will work full time on the game" or something like that, so what he is doing is not very ethic :p

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Well, depend on the dev, even if one make a lot of money, maybe they're not willing to quit their job for that ^^
But in this case, unless it was removed, it was a goal on his patreon "If there is X patreon, I will work full time on the game" or something like that, so what he is doing is not very ethic :p
Oh yea, at 500subs. So this "should" be his only job, along with hiring a programmer at 700.
So actually, this is TWO PEOPLE's job and it's still taken a year. if he ever hits 2,600 subs the game is over, as he apparently plans to change engines.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
sadly that this game is coming so slowly along.
i remember the first few updates that got released always after 1 month with the same amount of content it has in today's updates.

Reactions: Elias85

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Look we know the drill and let's not get too much into it, in a nutshell what he makes, whatever taxes his country has and Patreon fee is a good salary, he gets paid for a job, he hasnt' delivered and considering he works through a videogame he does not have to render anything but what he changes with photoshop/similar, plus is a game with tons of mods so not even a case of spending money to buy assets for Daz. You can strawman the shit out of this by implying that people with this opinion think that is all easy but he is making a product and that product is in competition with everything you see here, many of us may be pirates but it would be a fallacy to question one's judgement because they are not a cook or paid for it.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Did anyone else come across this issue of suddenly a character doing lewd things without any relationship development, for example i am at a point where i am doing stuff with motoko in front of sheiji,showing off after he tries to give a second letter , but i dont remember the story ever helping me develop any relationship with motoko apart from few lunch sessions in the disciplinary committee room.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Did anyone else come across this issue of suddenly a character doing lewd things without any relationship development, for example i am at a point where i am doing stuff with motoko in front of sheiji,showing off after he tries to give a second letter , but i dont remember the story ever helping me develop any relationship with motoko apart from few lunch sessions in the disciplinary committee room.
Someone please help with this, as its killing the story for me.

riserser

May 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes