AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Yes, the game was good. I hope new updates will start coming out in the near future. Good that the news is on patreon.com from the game still go out, so there is hope that the game is still alive and maybe the game will start to update. And maybe in the future it will be updated a little more regularly :) The latest news on patreon.com was

APR 15, 2021 AT 4:42 AM
Update is around the corner!
I know positive thinking is good but they announce the news slow & less. Plus, most of people here already being accustomed to their " formulae" (not much big news). Unless, the game came out in time and everyone would be happy. :LOL:

JulianJenkins

Jun 17, 2020
Yes, the game was good. I hope new updates will start coming out in the near future. Good that the news is on patreon.com from the game still go out, so there is hope that the game is still alive and maybe the game will start to update. And maybe in the future it will be updated a little more regularly :) The latest news on patreon.com was

APR 15, 2021 AT 4:42 AM
Update is around the corner!
i'm just glad i stopped paying the patreon last July because at this point the Dev is ripping the people off in his patreon

Reactions: JohnAtu and vmaks

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
looks like the prediction came true boys!!
the "Dev" just released a post saying he will not be able to make it update anytime soon he says "will probably require the double to test the update" :KEK:

so it's been about a year since his last update so probably double that.:ROFLMAO:
(this is a joke I hope it's not true :eek:)
and no I can't see what the post actually is because I'm not paying for his delays anymore. I'm just seeing what's in the title of his post.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
looks like the prediction came true boys!!
the "Dev" just released a post saying he will not be able to make it update anytime soon he says "will probably require the double to test the update" :KEK:

so it's been about a year since his last update so probably double that.:ROFLMAO:
(this is a joke I hope it's not true :eek:)
and no I can't see what the post actually is because I'm not paying for his delays anymore. I'm just seeing what's in the title of his post.
The "Around the corner" was too good to be true x)

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

cynic27

Apr 18, 2020
Can you post the full patreon post?
"
Hello guys!

I won't be able to respect my deadline... I though 10 days would be enough but I will probably require the double to test the update then polish everything up before release.
Yoko scene that I absolutely wanted to enhance, took me more time than planned.
I needed to finish several renders and animations before touching the script, then sending it for readback.

It's on me and so I will gift the incoming Update 0.9 to anyone who was Patreon this month.
If you think you waited/supported me enough, I totally understand and I will send the update anyway if you decide to unsubscribe.
What I care the most is you to trust me about my dedication in creating a great game despite the delay, but not to think that I'm artificialy pushing the release to get another subs month from you.

My deepest apologie for the delay, please stay hyped for what's coming!
I'm almost everyday on our Discord server giving more detail about the update ETA and posting glimpse of the update, join us!

Irphaeus."

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
" I will gift the incoming Update 0.9 to anyone who was Patreon this month "
Making that a year would be more decent.
It even sounds like he is making them a favor, like "I'm gonna gift it to you so you can see how good I am", completely disregarding the amount of money they have already given him.
I get you're not paying for a product, but the reason you're still working on this is because of them, at this point you kinda own them the update.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Little reminder that during this pause Berserk went on hiatus then published a chapter and returned to hiatus, for understanding how long this pause is going

• Wow
Reactions: septacycell

Comti-Pro

Oct 16, 2019
"I though 10 days would be enough but I will probably require the double to test the update then polish everything up before release."

If it's true,we'll have the update around the 09/05...
But the "probably" make me think that we'll wait 1 more month,if we're VERY lucky

Reactions: 菜蝇蚊
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes