imnotshort1

Oct 27, 2022
i just tried out the new update and im still getting the same graphical errors. i dont know much about vms but im using parallels on a mac- if i need something with graphics is there one i can download that is compatible with the computer..?
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 11.56.07 AM.png
im not sure if its a hardware or software thing- i just feel lost ;-;

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
i just tried out the new update and im still getting the same graphical errors. i dont know much about vms but im using parallels on a mac- if i need something with graphics is there one i can download that is compatible with the computer..?
View attachment 3030394
im not sure if its a hardware or software thing- i just feel lost ;-;
I am not sure if it is due to a compativility problem, I really don't know what it is because I don't have any mac to test it:(, have you tried updating the graphics drivers?

Wind_Heart

Mar 1, 2021
Kinda fun. I will say that the walk/run animation is too stiff, it could use work to look more natural.
The outfits aren't bad but I like the idea of just being naked the whole time, possibly with different accessories/shoes. The angels covering up with their hands is silly considering the environment. If they need some visual indicator maybe they could have like a chastity belt?
Overall I'm curious about what else could be done with this environment.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Kinda fun. I will say that the walk/run animation is too stiff, it could use work to look more natural.
The outfits aren't bad but I like the idea of just being naked the whole time, possibly with different accessories/shoes. The angels covering up with their hands is silly considering the environment. If they need some visual indicator maybe they could have like a chastity belt?
Overall I'm curious about what else could be done with this environment.
I will consider fixing the walking animation, it is true that it is a bit old, I will also follow your advice regarding the angels, maybe the belt with a big padlock:unsure:

Reactions: Lifeplayer
Feb 2, 2022
Speaking from chastity... could also be a nice addon.
If your main character got this sometimes and can only perform oral from now on.
Should be also removable, maybe over time (few minutes), a place or a minigame.
Waifu Dreams Studio
Wind_Heart

One more thing i noticed. If you cum on her, the cum will disappear after x seconds. Why not change this to max shots. Like if you cum lets say 10 times, number 1 will disappear and replace with number 10. Performance wise should be the same like before.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Speaking from chastity... could also be a nice addon.
If your main character got this sometimes and can only perform oral from now on.
Should be also removable, maybe over time (few minutes), a place or a minigame.
Waifu Dreams Studio
Wind_Heart

One more thing i noticed. If you cum on her, the cum will disappear after x seconds. Why not change this to max shots. Like if you cum lets say 10 times, number 1 will disappear and replace with number 10. Performance wise should be the same like before.
I can do the cum thing easily, but I have to think how it would be cleaned because they are particles, I have to see if with an extra button I can remove them:unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous122333

Demonfuryx

Oct 2, 2023
hi, there is another mini-game at the beginning where you can buy levels and complete the game without dancing:giggle:
I had no problem with the mini game it much easier then most game like it., I start with like combo 5 then got to combo count 325 it can use easier and hardier modes aka slower and faster modes as it can help with learning the mini game.

I wish dancing level dancing as going to skill menu to level feels off when for sample mining and the act of mining levels mining all the skill menu needs to be is what that level does for you aka unlocks more styles of mining.

sample in the case of this game dancing goes from outside to stage dancing to lap dancing with the pay out being the lap dancing aka skills unlocking different styles of sex aka lap dancing being one and other skills unlocking other sex styles.

sample cloths and and character customize being at the cost of money as it gives reason to earning money

side note from the story you're a big shot dancer with for what every reason zero skill and you have posers of you're self naked and fucking for money yet you pay for the sex.. feels off and just odd and oddier yet of you level you get pay for sex for paying for sex..

Last edited:

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
played the 9.60 the masturbate metter falls off really fast for me on my save from 9.5.9 i was already 120 before this version and when i fail to masturbate i loose all my money and i have to start over.

Is there any way to pick one of the character presets and remove the clothes?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
played the 9.60 the masturbate metter falls off really fast for me on my save from 9.5.9 i was already 120 before this version and when i fail to masturbate i loose all my money and i have to start over.

Is there any way to pick one of the character presets and remove the clothes?
That's weird, I'm going to take a look at it, the meter shouldn't be dropping so fast.
About the other thing, good idea!, I'm going to do the option!:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: diesel009

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Update today:giggle:
Update 0.9.6.1 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.6.2 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.6.3 available for Patreons! , Happy halloween!!:alien: :3

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes