Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
!!!! Update day !!!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Build 35 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 36 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 37 available for Patreons! thanks for the support!!!!
If you're going to have dialogue/speech, there should be an option for subtitles.

hedgehogdude

Dec 29, 2018
One question, a patreon asked me to add the Chinese language and another one Portuguese, I am going to take the opportunity to add Spanish which is my language, what other languages do you want me to add ?(remember that I am going to do it with the translator so there may be mistakes)
Other popular video game languages except english: French (second standard video game language), Italian (optional), German (third standard video game language), Spanish (fourth standard video game language), Simplified Chinese (massive market for games), Japanese (half of this site consists of japanese games), Russian ("♪ союз нерушимых республик свободных ♪", great choice comrade), Korean (optional), Hindi (definitely optional), Polish (optional), Portuguese (underrated choice)

exter

May 29, 2017
I seem to have a weird accessory glitch on my character. I haven't played the last 8-10 versions and i have a hairpin and earrings which i can't get rid off. I tried to change every hairstyle, clothing option and even used the furry machine, but they just stay where they are. Does anyone have a fix for this or will i have to start a new game to get rid of them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I seem to have a weird accessory glitch on my character. I haven't played the last 8-10 versions and i have a hairpin and earrings which i can't get rid off. I tried to change every hairstyle, clothing option and even used the furry machine, but they just stay where they are. Does anyone have a fix for this or will i have to start a new game to get rid of them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's already fixed in the next build, I don't know any method to remove it in this one:(

Reactions: exter

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
In the custom character thread some of the cards have things like running mascara and hair colors that are not in the options.
How are people doing this? Do you need to custom edit the character files?
some face details are chosen in the customization of the scenes,
1h.jpg
and some hair colors vary a little when converted to picture

Reactions: Lifeplayer

player two

Dec 4, 2022
One question, a patreon asked me to add the Chinese language and another one Portuguese, I am going to take the opportunity to add Spanish which is my language, what other languages do you want me to add ?(remember that I am going to do it with the translator so there may be mistakes)
I am aware there are community translating services like and others.

At the same time, you could host the localization files at gitlab or else where for check out & pull requests.

If your dialog strings file is something more universal (yaml, json, id=string text file), then anyone can assist - even with a "Notepad" application.

Whereas other formats like XLIFF or PO (Portable Object used by GNU gettext) is also an option, but you could limit community contributions due to up front efforts to learn those toolchains.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Is it possible to add the option to customize the NPCs we invite to our house? I think that would be pretty cool but I imagine it would also be quite difficult.

Reactions: hedgehogdude

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
!!!! Update day !!!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Build 36 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 37 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 38 available for Patreons! thanks for the support!!!! :3
I've tried the new system, it's fine, but why didn't you leave the old system for big tattoos and made a separate one for small ones in which you could place them wherever you want? I'm sure it shouldn't be too complicated to implement in UE.
And i've been a bit surprised that you can't place tattoos on buttocks as i image it very popular area, also inner thighs would be nice too.

So for tattoos, could you add fetish ones? I'd request writings such as "Anal Only", "Oral Only" if you add a place on cheeks, face or neck and "useless" for pelvis with an arrow towards genitalia.
And i'd guess other people would like for other fetishes writings like "painslut", "cumslut", "cum dump", "slave", "doll", "dumb" and similar.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
And i've been a bit surprised that you can't place tattoos on buttocks as i image it very popular area, also inner thighs would be nice too.
I tried to create places there, but because of the physics of the buttocks and tits the tattoos deform very strange, anyway I will keep trying to add more places!

So for tattoos, could you add fetish ones? I'd request writings such as "Anal Only", "Oral Only" if you add a place on cheeks, face or neck and "useless" for pelvis with an arrow towards genitalia.
And i'd guess other people would like for other fetishes writings like "painslut", "cumslut", "cum dump", "slave", "doll", "dumb" and similar.
good ideas for tattoos! i'll keep them in mind!

Reactions: Vacant93

player two

Dec 4, 2022
I'm glad to see the new tattoo system, but Waifu Dreams Studio, my UWU Waifu no longer has her cyberpunk tats.

It's a real bummer for me as my digital Waifu, having a classic black-and-white or semi-color tattoo felt too common and ordinary. Having a digital, hypercolor, shimmering/scintillating almost "Matrix" like tattoo felt natural and appropriate. Kind of like the movie "Tron", whose characters had "circuitry" patterns.

Would you please be able to bring back some kind of tattoos like the OG Digital? It does not need to be exactly the same ones as they must work with the new tattoo system. But having the "digital style" really provides a light cyberpunk-like vibe -- not in a dreary way but a fun fem vibe. (I really like the "electric pink" of it too.)

Thanks for listening even if you cannot make it happen.
Cheers.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Suggestion, player char getting hypnotized scenes.
Trying to think of what a hypno scene would be like.
The easiest option would be where your eyes do the swirly thing and sex progresses like normal. Maybe it'd lock you out of your controls for a bit and the sex would progress automatically, out of your control.
What could be fun is there being a hypnosis machine that slowly pulls you in if you get too close while it's on, and if you're ensnared by it, the screen goes black and you wake up on a random floor, prone, covered in a ton of cum, heh.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Trying to think of what a hypno scene would be like.
The easiest option would be where your eyes do the swirly thing and sex progresses like normal. Maybe it'd lock you out of your controls for a bit and the sex would progress automatically, out of your control.
What could be fun is there being a hypnosis machine that slowly pulls you in if you get too close while it's on, and if you're ensnared by it, the screen goes black and you wake up on a random floor, prone, covered in a ton of cum, heh.
Hypno tentacles, hypno tentacles, HPYNO TENTACLES!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I'm glad to see the new tattoo system, but Waifu Dreams Studio, my UWU Waifu no longer has her cyberpunk tats.

It's a real bummer for me as my digital Waifu, having a classic black-and-white or semi-color tattoo felt too common and ordinary. Having a digital, hypercolor, shimmering/scintillating almost "Matrix" like tattoo felt natural and appropriate. Kind of like the movie "Tron", whose characters had "circuitry" patterns.

Would you please be able to bring back some kind of tattoos like the OG Digital? It does not need to be exactly the same ones as they must work with the new tattoo system. But having the "digital style" really provides a light cyberpunk-like vibe -- not in a dreary way but a fun fem vibe. (I really like the "electric pink" of it too.)

Thanks for listening even if you cannot make it happen.
Cheers.
Of course I am going to add them! this week I will do it!:giggle:

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes