Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
What could be fun is there being a hypnosis machine that slowly pulls you in if you get too close while it's on, and if you're ensnared by it, the screen goes black and you wake up on a random floor, prone, covered in a ton of cum, heh.
that's a great idea for a trap!!!

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is she a mermaid or has legs ans a tail like a furry? any how i'll know next week but if she is a mermaid. Can we get a lamia as well (demon or Oz floor) ?

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Is she a mermaid or a mershark? That tail looks very shark like. Not that I'm complaining because I'd smash both. Also I read Lamia... as long as she doesn't go into vore territory I'm excited.

hedgehogdude

Dec 29, 2018
Pretty infamously, Sonic Unleashed had him turn into a "werehog" despite becoming some kind of monstrous super-hedgehog, not a man-hog.
Nah, I think that the name was spot-on, in that game Sonic litteraly becomes "werehog". Have you looked at images of boars? And now we add these boar features to Sonic, who already had human-like features, and hedgehog-like features, and voila, now we have an antropomorphic hedgehog-boar hybrid, spiced up with "dark powers"

Last edited:

Someguy5436

Jan 30, 2023
So whenever i try to load a save file i get this error however if i delete the save and start fresh it doesn't appear. literally only happens when i try to load a save file, has anyone else had this issue?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I just realized something I don't know if I've noticed before: the game's missing a lot of natural hair colors, almost all the options are neon rainbow colors; pretty sure there isn't even a brown hair color?

EDIT: also, now that I'm playing the game a bit more again, I've noticed a lot of the body customization shapes aren't the best, like thighs practically expanding her legs all over, or there not being any good way to make a character with small breasts, plus some other stuff I should've taken note of while looking around.
The boobs in particular are kinda iffy, it's why I try to prefer making characters start out with small boobs then have a shape key to make them the proper size from there (and beyond), it makes the entire size spectrum a lot easier to work with.

(Can't remember if I posted this yet)
View attachment 2024-05-26 10-58-12.mp4

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
More on the boob thing, I guess it's not THAT bad if the starting point isn't flat, it just takes a lot more effort to fiddle around with it to get it right, and some things end up suffering for it, like trying to work backwards and make a smaller boob shape key that still functions with the other shape keys properly, like the up/down and in/out shape keys being a bit too strong when her tits are small because they're designed to work with her natural bust size.

TL;DR: I'm just rambling, it's like a tangent of a tangent or something, IDK.
View attachment 2024-10-10 01-08-06.mp4

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Now that I've got Blender open for longer than two seconds, I slapped together some older files to see what works and what doesn't, since I've updated it a few times since the last time I used it. Most stuff's fine, minus one character with a more complex shader, but everything else seems fine.

Screwing around with my old files made me wonder, will we ever get content with that bar on the first floor? Maybe we can eventually swap the bartender out, or screw some really drunk patrons? Get a bar patron drunk, or fuck them when they're passed out? IDK, just spitballing, it's not really my thing, but I know some people are into it and I feel like the bar there could eventually have some use. random flirty dettna.png

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I just realized something I don't know if I've noticed before: the game's missing a lot of natural hair colors, almost all the options are neon rainbow colors; pretty sure there isn't even a brown hair color?

EDIT: also, now that I'm playing the game a bit more again, I've noticed a lot of the body customization shapes aren't the best, like thighs practically expanding her legs all over, or there not being any good way to make a character with small breasts, plus some other stuff I should've taken note of while looking around.
The boobs in particular are kinda iffy, it's why I try to prefer making characters start out with small boobs then have a shape key to make them the proper size from there (and beyond), it makes the entire size spectrum a lot easier to work with.

(Can't remember if I posted this yet)
the problem is that for the character to be customized and the clothes to fit I have to make the body changes by the bones and not by shape keys, but you've given me an idea! maybe I'll make a shape key that activates as the breasts decrease to achieve a better result! thanks for the idea :3
btw you have very good characters, very cute:love:

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
Actually, if possible, full RGB/HSV color pickers for every skin/hair type would be nice. (Maybe some pre-set colors, which could correspond to the existing colors, and the ability to save a number of custom colors, too.)

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes