The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Kinda disappointed the shark girl is so expensive and we can't actually fuck her. Fingers crossed you add more animations to her... or another shark girl for the pool.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I wouldn't mind seeing the rooms from the old waifu dreams game as isolated floors to put girls on that you bring back to the house. Kinda like private instanced spots away from everything else like the other floors but exclusively for player room type addons.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaifuDreamsCity-B37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lifeplayer

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
poses 1 and 2 in toilets at the floor 7 are being blocked by the door (same on floor 1)

is it possible that the C will go like topless > bottomless > underwear (only) > naked with shoes > naked no shoes. instead off all at once

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

player two

Dec 4, 2022
I noticed the Tattoo palette is becoming crowded. Some tattoos have repeat availability for all the limbs, while others are specific. It's great to have options. I am curious if the menu / palette will be re-worked at some point. No rush. I was thinking having "two" columns or rows might be enough:
  • column or row one - the body parts
  • column or row two - the tattoos :
    • sub section: common to most body section types (limbs; ribs and back; pelvis)
    • sub section: body part specific tattoos
    • remove all on the select body section (instead of resetting the whole body)
Again, just a random thought. nothing concrete.

Thank you for all your hard work. We love ya just as much you do us. ;-D

GoldenAcres

Mar 19, 2018
As a head's up, I found a way to clip out of the map by running onto the top of the rail-way beside the staircase into the furry lab. It lets you clip out of bounds into an area that makes you fall forever. Thankfully, taking yourself back to main menu still fixes things.

That being said, I also managed to get stuck inside the nurse's animation when having interacted with her. Had to close the game to get out of that one.

It's an interesting game for sure, and I was excited when I saw the final floor was themed around ignoring the user, but was sad when not a single one of the girls wanted their dick sucked while they gamed!

Reactions: hedgehogdude

GoldenAcres

Mar 19, 2018
My only other piece of advice would be for the slime-girl character customization, perhaps find a way to make the tongue and mouth also slime textured, and/or the eyes, which are a bit uncanny just floating around in there. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Oh yeah, minor suggestion, can we get both plantigrade and digitigrade options for the furry feet?
Attached a random pic I found on the internet that badly shows what I mean:
tumblr_cd9e0009649218a17c0a5adcafaccd4f_abcbc457_1280.jpg
Realtalk I don't even really use the furry options, but I figure some furries out there might complain if there isn't both digitigrade and plantigrade furry foot options, IDK.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes