Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Never seem to encounter that bug. Thanks for the report, we'll look into it! (y)
Guess I'll try starting over from the beginning since from that point on no matter how far I go back and make minor choice differences I end up getting stuck in GBJ.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Guess I'll try starting over from the beginning since from that point on no matter how far I go back and make minor choice differences I end up getting stuck in GBJ.
Can you attach a few screenshots of that problem? A screen when you encounter the problem and one or two before that. What's your platform? And did you try to load previous version's save file, or did you start a new game in 0.0.9?

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Can you attach a few screenshots of that problem? A screen when you encounter the problem and one or two before that. What's your platform? And did you try to load previous version's save file, or did you start a new game in 0.0.9?
I'm on windows 10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't select anything on the screen, auto doesn't work, skip text doesn't work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I feel more retarded than usual lmao. in hindsight a (Type answer) prompt would have been nice but yeah that makes sense. I'm stupid lol. Thank you.
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: I think I didn't get it from the first time either, while I was expecting to have three options to choose from, not a prompt, but the coder decided otherwise

Xaytal

Mr.
Donor
Jul 10, 2020
The art looks amazing, and I'm appreciative when a dev is active in responding while listening/answering to their users wishes. Definitely going to check this game out and keep it in my watch list. While the idea of the game doesn't seem too original (at least from what I read in the summary) I can't pass up on this art and a good dev team.

Wishing the best to the team!

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

Mortl

Feb 7, 2020
What is the name of the song played in your character's home on the first day?

Last edited:

15hours

Jun 12, 2021
Hello, im stuck in the first coffee mini game, what is she asking for? I've tried all recipes but she wont accept them.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes