Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
You may wanna check out Persona five :)
That was a hard guess, you cant draw a character based on her without the glasses!

Edit: On a sidenote, in the coffee minigame you need to add whiped cream BEFORE chocolate to make cafe mocha but the recipe doesnt mention it, if anything it implies you need to add chocolate first. I'd suggest changing that recipe a bit to make it more clear.

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The conversations all feel synthetic, the writing is sadly not good and feels awkward. But the art is really great, besides that strange stain that sometimes appears on the girls noses. (can someone tell me what that is supposed to be?) Also from which game is the redhead and what is her true name?

Good luck with the developing.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
in the coffee minigame you need to add whiped cream BEFORE chocolate to make cafe mocha but the recipe doesnt mention it, if anything it implies you need to add chocolate first. I'd suggest changing that recipe a bit to make it more clear.
The character does mention it and there's even an explanation about that in dialogue

Reactions: rrapa

dblu3

Jun 1, 2020
Hi guys, I download the android apk, but I can't play cause it isn't installed, only extracted, any advice?

I Want to play it on a xiaomi redmi note 8 pro.

Thx

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys, I download the android apk, but I can't play cause it isn't installed, only extracted, any advice?

I Want to play it on a xiaomi redmi note 8 pro.

Thx
Are you using MIUI?
You can just open the default File Manager and find the apk file, then tap it.
It should ask you if you want to install an app, or ask you to allow installing apps from external sources.
Please let me know if this doesn't work and add some screenshots

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Marked as On Hold for the time being, pending future updates according to that post.

Blame shitty ass Souleater he da worst

Mirzaev

Dec 12, 2020
GUYS BE CAREFUL
(translated from Russian into English using google translator)

I went to this forum through the link left by the developer on the Russian forum, where he claims that he left a virus (stealer) in the video game. I have not tested this, but please be careful.

I do not leave a link to his messages, as this is possibly prohibited by the rules. Just be careful not to enter your details

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
GUYS BE CAREFUL

I went to this forum through the link left by the developer on the Russian forum, where he claims that he left a virus (stealer) in the video game. I have not tested this, but please be careful.

I do not leave a link to his messages, as this is possibly prohibited by the rules. Just be careful not to enter your details
He did WHAT? What the hell, why would he do that? And which russian forum, at least the name of that site so that me and everyone on F95 could go there to check if that was true

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
GUYS BE CAREFUL

You know F95 is 18+, right? :)
It's nice we have an impostor, really, but the game couldn't have any invasive code as: a) the project is doesn't log any details, b) the project doesn't connect to the internet, and c) our coder doesn't know how to code that kind of stuff.

Ты же знаешь, что это 18+ форум?
Это круто, что у нас уже есть самозванец, но вредоносное ПО не может быть в игре т. к. а) игра не записывает ничего, б) игра не соединяется с интернетом и в) наш кодер не умеет такое кодить.

We're getting back on track soon btw

Reactions: longsuper1

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i was enjoying playing until the forced mini game happened ...really aint into mini games at all...if you made it so you can bypass them (auto-complete)without punishment then that would be great for now ive auto deleted game soon as the event happened...different strokes for different folks !!!

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
GUYS BE CAREFUL

• Haha
Reactions: Outbreak Inn
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes