Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice, another update...Can't wait to try it, still wonder what was the character Tullip based of tho?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Outbreak Inn Sorry if it has been already asked, but just wanted to know what kind of content are you aiming at (unless answering this is spoilers). Like a single heroine romance, harem, whoring out? Just want to somewhat know what I'd be getting into before starting. For what it's worth tho, currently this does look very nice, at least all the visuals and characters do. Even if I don't end up doing this, want to wish you good luck for the future

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Outbreak Inn Sorry if it has been already asked, but just wanted to know what kind of content are you aiming at (unless answering this is spoilers). Like a single heroine romance, harem, whoring out? Just want to somewhat know what I'd be getting into before starting. For what it's worth tho, currently this does look very nice, at least all the visuals and characters do. Even if I don't end up doing this, want to wish you good luck for the future
It's not a single heroine romance already as it has more characters. Don't want to make it into just another harem game with hentai logic, so let's say it could be a dating sim.
If you have more questions feel free to ask.
The game itself is ~100MB for now so it won't take long to check it out too.

Reactions: potspipe

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Interesting game.

But dev, it's not a Mac port. It is simply being built for Mac.
If you port something, you develop the basic engine again for another system.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outbreak Inn
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes