Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Something that if I would like the Dev to follow, it would be that just as his 3 characters are from games (Tifa, Zelda, 2B), it would be that he uses female characters from video games (as I mentioned earlier to Samus) such as Bayonetta, Faith, Chun- Li as examples of other gaming women.

Since currently, although it is not bad to put characters from Naruto or other series of this style, for me it would be somewhat monotonous and the previous point would be a little more original.

It is worth mentioning that it is a simple opinion, I still think that the game can promise and I will be aware of its updates to see how it progresses.

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
ah yes double the development time because of one person. stop taking advice. first it was ntr now this, how is anyone supposed to trust that this game will ever be done at this rate?
I probably didn't make it clear enough. Female protagonist wouldn't require any separate storylines, just minor tweaks here and there. Even now it would be hard to say if protagonist is a male or female for sure without that dick scene (thanks to English being pretty genter-neutral).
That's how I understand it.
And regarding ntr I think I've edited the very first post about it and made it as clear as possible

Reactions: magistrate

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
People are being super passive aggressive in this thread. I feel kind of sorry for the dev interacting here.

I kind of agree with what someone else posted earlier Outbreak Inn. Make the game you want to, you'll enjoy it more and have passion for your project. Everyone here will demand their own stuff and get mad at you for doing it different, as has already been displayed...

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
People are being super passive aggressive in this thread. I feel kind of sorry for the dev interacting here.
Idk, I don't feel it very aggressive, I'm fine with answering those. Maybe I'm used to that kind of talk and understand that people often say things they don't mean. But maybe I'm just happy to have some feedback and good old conversation ;)

Reactions: avador02

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Idk, I don't feel it very aggressive, I'm fine with answering those. Maybe I'm used to that kind of talk and understand that people often say things they don't mean. But maybe I'm just happy to have some feedback and good old conversation ;)
Really? Some of them were kind of rude XD

I haven't had a chance to try what you've got yet but getting to fuck Zelda and Tifa is pretty appealing to me so looking forward to trying it (y)

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any fucking yet ? I always judge if a game has enough content to start playing or not by the first sex scene. but I like the arts of this game so maybe I will start now. just want to know what to expect.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Any fucking yet ? I always judge if a game has enough content to start playing or not by the first sex scene. but I like the arts of this game so maybe I will start now. just want to know what to expect.
There are a few bedroom scenes already + some erotic content

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
We had a waifu outbreak here sometime back..cured it with a daily dose of Dickemol pills............
dev must be British..only they would use curry as a pheromone to enhance sex(i watch alot of British panel shows :p )

Last edited:

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We had a waifu outbreak here sometime back..cured it with a daily dose of Dickemol pills............
dev must be British..only they would use curry as a pheromone to enhance sex(i watch alot of British panel shows :p )
I'm not, but I meant using the mix of tastes and smells
I wouldn't say it was to enhance sex for certain, just a neat detail

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes