Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SolidBlock

Sep 6, 2018
Sorry if I overstepped my bounds for supporting whatever decision the developer decided on putting in the game, I guess it's seen as off topic and/or trolling, wont happen again. Game looks good so far anyway. I guess I'll stick to just lurking on threads from now on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Outbreak Inn

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
Assuming copyright issues but surprised to see Tifa cut before Zelda. Nintendo slacking or what?

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Assuming copyright issues but surprised to see Tifa cut before Zelda. Nintendo slacking or what?
Nothing's cut yet. It's just the development goes in a way, so not everything is implemented how it was planned before. Those are original characters now btw :sneaky:

killerbill

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly I'd love to see a original character for Zero Two, For all her popularity there is a lack of her being used in these types of games. Other than that you already won be over with two bae LOL.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Honestly I'd love to see a original character for Zero Two, For all her popularity there is a lack of her being used in these types of games.
I'd say 02 is more like seasonal anime character. I feel like they're forgotten pretty fast.

srosales10

May 24, 2020
Will Tifa still be implemented in the game? Nice one on the original character by they way! Congrats again for these updates. You guys are going smoothly

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes