Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We already have votes for Samus on our Patreon poll. Think she's going to be one of next characters. We also have Tsunade and Sakura on our lists, but we're not sure how and when and if we implement them yet.
Maybe not Sakura but Tsunade would be a yes for me, she was the best Milf that everyone would love to having fun. And your game was very fun and full of potential too, I wish you for the best in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Outbreak Inn

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
" - Zelda was renamed to Wilda to avoid possible lawsuits "

Is it possible to rename the characters though ?

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I really like art, the fact of having 2B makes me love him, but I will wait a little longer for the advance to enjoy it better.
If you implement the option to change the name of the characters it would be magnificent.
Good luck and success Dev.
--------------------------------------
Me gusta mucho el arte, el hecho de tener a 2B me hace quererlo, pero esperare un poco mas el avance para disfrutarlo mejor.
Si implementas la opcion de cambio de nombre de los personajes seria magnifico.
Suerte y exito Dev.

• Red Heart

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I really like art, the fact of having 2B makes me love him, but I will wait a little longer for the advance to enjoy it better.
If you implement the option to change the name of the characters it would be magnificent.
Good luck and success Dev.
Thank you for this feedback. The idea about changing character names is magnificent indeed. We'll add in one of our next updates. Keep in touch!

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Dev Advice: Don't get too obsessed with your thread and focus on fetishes that interest you. Don't do NTR Scat prolapses with a side of beastiality if you would prefer Vanilla or Harem. It is very clear whomever the artist is (you or otherwise) is talented and I've seen too many devs get caught up in the politics of their thread and how people are judging it to never get anything done in the mean time. You'll lose some people no matter what, so just do what you actually want and you'll keep those that enjoy those genres.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Dev Advice: Don't get too obsessed with your thread and focus on fetishes that interest you. Don't do NTR Scat prolapses with a side of beastiality if you would prefer Vanilla or Harem. It is very clear whomever the artist is (you or otherwise) is talented and I've seen too many devs get caught up in the politics of their thread and how people are judging it to never get anything done in the mean time. You'll lose some people no matter what, so just do what you actually want and you'll keep those that enjoy those genres.
Thanks for your advice. We're currently obsessed with developing our basic story line and gameplay mechanics, so I think it's better stop discussing fetishes for now. I think the game will be focused more on story in future, but we'll see

idiottrap

Feb 29, 2020
Damn art style looks wonderful.
I'm glad the dev is passionate about this. I can see this project going places no matter what direction it develops into.
(y)
keep up the good work

• Red Heart

gammerplie

Nov 17, 2018
hey, don't know if this would work, but maybe add a feature where we could re-name the girls if we wanted, so that way, you can change their names, and we can decide to name them in-game

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Would be happy to do that, but it would need some graphics redrawn. Will do that once we have our basic gameplay and storyline at least
ah yes double the development time because of one person. stop taking advice. first it was ntr now this, how is anyone supposed to trust that this game will ever be done at this rate?

Reactions: DD86JKL

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
ah yes double the development time because of one person. stop taking advice. first it was ntr now this, how is anyone supposed to trust that this game will ever be done at this rate?
According to his mention in terms of the ntr it would be in the future as an option, like having a female protagonist, I believe that everything in due time can come. :unsure::unsure:

• Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes