Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's not a single heroine romance already as it has more characters. Don't want to make it into just another harem game with hentai logic, so let's say it could be a dating sim.
If you have more questions feel free to ask.
The game itself is ~100MB for now so it won't take long to check it out too.
So you're saying this game won't have "hentai logic" so basically... it'll have a compelling story that fleshes out each character?
Wait, did you also say that it's only 100MB small enough to download quickly to try it out without much fuss? That's all you needed to say. :) I'm in.

Seriously though, If I can ask a question and make a suggestion to your story. First the question, how are you planning the story, I will try it out shortly, but you said the story isn't fleshed out yet. By that I mean, will they all interact with each other, will each inhabit their own world; are they in maybe in the modern world? Now the suggestion, i think it would be cool if you used their personalities as the basis of their actions, but leave away the bagage that they have from their series' (example: Zelda isn't contantly thinking of Hyrule or Samus isn't concerned with her base/Dark Samus) so you can create a story all your own. It could include their backgrounds as a motivation factor, or even a catalyst that endears them to the main character. Maybe the main character inhabits traits from a love interest or possible love interest in their series (I.E. MC is brave like link, this is just a hazy idea though). Anyway, I'll just play it and maybe I'll regret saying some of these things.

Regardless, I'll let you know when I've played it. Diving in! *splash* (Is that you Princess Ruto?)

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Seriously though, If I can ask a question and make a suggestion to your story. First the question, how are you planning the story, I will try it out shortly, but you said the story isn't fleshed out yet. By that I mean, will they all interact with each other, will each inhabit their own world; are they in maybe in the modern world? Now the suggestion, i think it would be cool if you used their personalities as the basis of their actions, but leave away the bagage that they have from their series' (example: Zelda isn't contantly thinking of Hyrule or Samus isn't concerned with her base/Dark Samus) so you can create a story all your own. It could include their backgrounds as a motivation factor, or even a catalyst that endears them to the main character. Maybe the main character inhabits traits from a love interest or possible love interest in their series (I.E. MC is brave like link, this is just a hazy idea though). Anyway, I'll just play it and maybe I'll regret saying some of these things.
It's set in modern world and I treat my characters as original ones. They have their own backstories, personalities and personal traits.
It's more like playing Coffee Talk or VA-11Hall-A if they were lewd.

Reactions: rrapa

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So, I got to day 23 and was going to have the part but when im in the room I can't do any action, that's the end of the update or my game bugged?
If you didn't get the ending scene where we thank you for playing then it looks like a bug. I'll look into it right now. It could also be something with your save files. Can you also specify the platform you're playing on? Was it PC?

It would also help us if you specified a few of your actions on before the glitch.
I don't seem to get any glitches no matter how I choose the answers.

Last edited:

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So, I got to day 23 and was going to have the part but when im in the room I can't do any action, that's the end of the update or my game bugged?
The glitch seems to appear if you go to the Coffee Shop before you text Yorino with a completely new save file. We'll fix it with the next update. Thanks for this report.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's set in modern world and I treat my characters as original ones. They have their own backstories, personalities and personal traits.
It's more like playing Coffee Talk or VA-11Hall-A if they were lewd.
That's what I was picturing :D
That sounds good!

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Not gonna lie... I wasn't expecting the story to be this bad... The writing is in heavy need of a proofreader, or maybe just a new writer in general. The art is decent at least and I like the characters.

Also noticed a bug, even if you name the girls something else they still frequently get called the default name.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The bug when the game would sometimes display default character names was fixed too. Please tell us if you find any new problems.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Just found this looks like gold, Samus, ???, 2B and Zelda. I will check out.

The orange girl is Futaba ? No glasses and headphones is hard. Looks like the girl from Bleach.

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Are there mostly gonna be video game characters? Dig the artstyle, gonna check the game when there's little more content.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes