Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
Try the same also to bones 62 and 66 only for these 2 I would deactivate the rotation as well (they really shouldn't matter, but the lower bust is weighted to them).
and no, I don't use it anymore, I make MMD, but the program Wss uses is derived from it (MMM) and is almost identical
In Mmd it works as expected.
Hope it works, otherwise the model needs a more indepth rework
Very thankfull that you tried!, but sadly doesn't work. It's very confusing

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Very thankfull that you tried!, but sadly doesn't work. It's very confusing
That's odd.. I'm sorry I don't have time to look more closely now.
Last chance is that I see the bones being linked to an offset, instead of being chained togheter...

so from the pic above select bone 60 and link it to 61, than 61 to 63 (leave 63 be).
than 64 to 65 and 65 to 67
2024-04-16_164604.jpg
(and maybe do the previous procedure as well).

If it doesn't work, it's maybe easyer to substitute the entire structure with one from a working model, but it requires time.

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
That's odd.. I'm sorry I don't have time to look more closely now.
Last chance is that I see the bones being linked to an offset, instead of being chained togheter...

so from the pic above select bone 60 and link it to 61, than 61 to 63 (leave 63 be).
than 64 to 65 and 65 to 67
View attachment 3547241
(and maybe do the previous procedure as well).

If it doesn't work, it's maybe easyer to substitute the entire structure with one from a working model, but it requires time.
The nipples remain fixed inplace, immovable & physics defying '^^ .
Sad that it didn't work. but as said am really appreciative of the time you gave & the help you provided.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes