Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
how is this game nowadays? lets say.. compared to other vr games on f95
it really depends on where your 3d experience comes from, this is let's say a VR evolution of MMD.
in my opinion shortly (avoiding controls and tech stuff):
Pros:
- tons of characters
- many scenes and motions
- character dress/undress customization
- pre built scenarios for every character
Cons:
- very old game platform (MMM)
- sufficient but very basic graphic
- UI
- difficoult scene customization, require exp
- non standard models and motions (not his fault, but can give problems when changing a character for another in the scene)

5 star for the effort, but 3.5 stars is right
suggest to try the latest standalone before going for the whole which is massive

Reactions: -Nynx-

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
it really depends on where your 3d experience comes from, this is let's say a VR evolution of MMD.
in my opinion shortly (avoiding controls and tech stuff):
Pros:
- tons of characters
- many scenes and motions
- character dress/undress customization
- pre built scenarios for every character
Cons:
- very old game platform (MMM)
- sufficient but very basic graphic
- UI
- difficoult scene customization, require exp
- non standard models and motions (not his fault, but can give problems when changing a character for another in the scene)

5 star for the effort, but 3.5 stars is right
suggest to try the latest standalone before going for the whole which is massive
thanks for the write up!!!

Reactions: JhonLui

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone upload the DanceXR Pro version here please?
i have it on steam.
i doubt the "pro" version could be out, as it require a shitty "text" file with a code that is verified on steam. (yes, it's ridiculous, i contacted the dev about this and their answer was completly off like "dont worry, we aint gonna spy/steal your steam intels from checking a useless code line on steam with your steam account linked to it"... hm hm :/

anyway, just saying, i have pro version on steam and trust me... it does NOT worth it AT ALL. sex animations are bad and the whole thing is still a pain to make it work.
It just have good graphisms and allow to instantly adapt some models to the soft. but it's still pretty bad and not much different than WSS, xnalara and others..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Jeez!

the dev really need to optimise the models.
This is going to take more space on my hard drive than DAZ and all the assets i have LOOOL. it's ridiculous.

dev, if you read this:

Stop adding models and start optimise the existing models, there is way to win at minimum 10Gb by doing this.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'm afraid the models are already optimized to the maximum available degree, unless somebody wants to rebuild all of them with shared assets. But I don't really see that coming.. ever

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm afraid the models are already optimized to the maximum available degree, unless somebody wants to rebuild all of them with shared assets. But I don't really see that coming.. ever
eeeh.... no.
check the models, most of them have absurdly heavy textures. even without changing the textures format (wich is necessary otherwise it wont load), it's possible to make the textures smaller in weight.
game will lose a bit of quality... but seriously... does people really gonna complain if their favorite manga/hentai girl have textures smaller? thoses didnt even have "details", it's cartoonish textures.

Reactions: burryniceuser

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
eeeh.... no.
check the models, most of them have absurdly heavy textures. even without changing the textures format (wich is necessary otherwise it wont load), it's possible to make the textures smaller in weight.
game will lose a bit of quality... but seriously... does people really gonna complain if their favorite manga/hentai girl have textures smaller? thoses didnt even have "details", it's cartoonish textures.
ah you don't have to convince me... I always wondered why they put 2k texture on those kind of models or why they still use Tga, but I tried myself to lower resolution and you need to readjust the mesh accordingly wich is a total pain and almost impossible to be precise in 1 try.
The way I see it, the models should be grouped by body type (tda, yyb, ab10, sour, doa, koikatsu etc..) and set up to share the same base texture by type, but to do it now would take ages for a gain of few gb.
In the end maybe, the best solution is learn the body bases used in every "sex" motion and custom set up with your favorite characters, than zip the rest.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah you don't have to convince me... I always wondered why they put 2k texture on those kind of models or why they still use Tga, but I tried myself to lower resolution and you need to readjust the mesh accordingly wich is a total pain and almost impossible to be precise in 1 try.
The way I see it, the models should be grouped by body type (tda, yyb, ab10, sour, doa, koikatsu etc..) and set up to share the same base texture by type, but to do it now would take ages for a gain of few gb.
In the end maybe, the best solution is learn the body bases used in every "sex" motion and custom set up with your favorite characters, than zip the rest.
a simple clean up would be nice tho.
there is tons of models that doesnt have textures or just doesnt work at all (bad skeleton or just completly broked).
all thoses models like "JJ testonly" or whatever the name and etc.
take this out and you'll win a few Mb of space already.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
a simple clean up would be nice tho.
there is tons of models that doesnt have textures or just doesnt work at all (bad skeleton or just completly broked).
all thoses models like "JJ testonly" or whatever the name and etc.
take this out and you'll win a few Mb of space already.
Indeed,
there are also a lot of headswaps ported to the game wich retain the whole textures of both original models (basically all the models where you find 2 texture folders), that was bad editing by the original creator and lazy porting by the dev, but he's clearly workin' on quantity, not quality.
An already good model should be around 15/20 Mb tops.
Unfortunatly I don't see it getting any better with the new wave of super hi-poly ports from blender wich will eventually end up in here.
Man... yesterday I downloaded a model 170 Mb compressed! open it.. and it looked shittier than a basic Miku, WTF! :FacePalm:
(small detour, sorry)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Indeed,
there are also a lot of headswaps ported to the game wich retain the whole textures of both original models (basically all the models where you find 2 texture folders), that was bad editing by the original creator and lazy porting by the dev, but he's clearly workin' on quantity, not quality.
An already good model should be around 15/20 Mb tops.
Unfortunatly I don't see it getting any better with the new wave of super hi-poly ports from blender wich will eventually end up in here.
Man... yesterday I downloaded a model 170 Mb compressed! open it.. and it looked shittier than a basic Miku, WTF! :FacePalm:
(small detour, sorry)
blender... HAH!

wait for DAZ models to pop up XD. i tried to port a DAZ model into it, converted to MMD and such.... god the thing ended like a whole program on itself, shit tons of textures of ridiculous 4 up to 8K.

Bruh! :FacePalm:

Reactions: JhonLui

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
still result is amazing... but you wont spawn more than 3 of theses models before your pc start burning XD

(i throw that model to bin, no more. it's too much pain for a small reward imho)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
still result is amazing... but you wont spawn more than 3 of theses models before your pc start burning XD

(i throw that model to bin, no more. it's too much pain for a small reward imho)
I know :cry:, and besides that (worth a try anyway), a lot of devs now seem to be wokin' with a double 4090 bridged system, that's mindless. look at what happened to Wildlife.

Anyways, I noticed that after ver 3.5 the dev seem to have applied a simple shader (Adultshader?) to make things better, but I didn't check.
if it is the case there is a better version with smoother shadows and less plastic look in Adultshader 0.13 might worth a try, or just go for Reshade

desolated

May 24, 2019
For anyone trying to play with a controller and cannot look up/down, go to:

Settings
Camera Setting
Lock X-Axis Rotate
Select Unlock (make sure the little circle is next to it)

Attached is a visual of the process.
Enjoy.

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
I am a noob about vr. I have to install this on my pc and run with the VR or I have to install into my VR?

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Whats the differnce between the standalone and complete collection? At 20+ gigs, is it even worth it?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes