• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 12, 2017
Quite a few of the dances do not work...and many models will not load...says "unreadable error".I'm guessing that it has something to do with the scenes and models have foreign lettering for their names....these two are the biggest bugs dating back to at least v2.2. and still persist. But those that do work, work very well.

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Whats the differnce between the standalone and complete collection? At 20+ gigs, is it even worth it?
Standalone is just that current version, whether as complete collection gives you all the content from the previous versions. Its really only worth for the extra fields and motions, the models are meh imo as i get custom ones to put in

nekomonogatari

Jan 5, 2024
how to move camera to look down and up? T and G button which says it will rotate down ad up doesn't seem to be working

also, is removing clothes not available?

im seriously new in this
still cant remove clothes. the morphs are in han

Jobobby04

Sep 11, 2017
This is pretty good. Love MMD dances, and there is a lot to choose from. Even got the dances running on Virt-A-Mate using the files from this + noone77521's MMDShow plugin.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
steepest learning curve i've ever seen on anything posted here
feeling like a huge brainlet after spending 2 hours or so and max i could do was 2 girls pretending fuck eachother

xr100rridr

Jan 27, 2019
Civitai is a start if u dont already know
I'd never heard of civitai, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for here.... Just seeing a bunch of ai generated images. Any help on finding actual models? Is it as simple as pasting them into model folder with others?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a delete character models feature in ui?
Also, I noticed one character has "favorite" mark but I don't know how to do it myself. It is possible I did it accidentally when I was trying to figure out what each key does. So which key marks character as favorite(on pc keyboard)?

EDIT: Right arrow marks as favorite and left arrow removes mark.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'd never heard of civitai, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for here.... Just seeing a bunch of ai generated images. Any help on finding actual models? Is it as simple as pasting them into model folder with others?
For model sources you might start from:
As per your second question, the answer is no: there are at least 2 fondamental steps you have to make in model editing in a program called "Pmx editor" such as adding semi-standard bones (95% of the models already have it) and IK bones (there are plugins for that), than polish the model with "PMX-VMD-Scripting-Tools".
Those are the 2 basic "treatments" i can recognise in every model already in the package, Idk if he did anything else to adapt them to specific tasks...
With that said, it is actually not over... as the models are not standard (there are actually 7+ commonly used body types, very different from one another) a motion working with a model could not work for another.. from misallignment to totally screwd.
A perfect example is the Sin Sac male model: there are 5 or more different versions already in game, and even if they look identical, they have been changed over time in bone structure, therefor their behaviour might be very different..

But if you can perform the first 2 steps, you can try, it's less difficoult to do (with patience) than to explain

modine2021

May 20, 2021
im wrong. replied in wrong thread. thought it was something else.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Wish quappael models worked in this, but the nipples get stuck and don't move for some reason.
You got me curious.. and as I imagined the answer is very simple.
It's because Quappael models have IK bones for the tits (basically to be able to grab them in animations) but it backfires in this game as it recognises them as a stationary bone.
I guess the only way is to edit the model in pmx editor to make the breast bone a "normal" one or cancel it if it has a twin bone for the phisics

Reactions: Larolaroth

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
You got me curious.. and as I imagined the answer is very simple.
It's because Quappael models have IK bones for the tits (basically to be able to grab them in animations) but it backfires in this game as it recognises them as a stationary bone.
I guess the only way is to edit the model in pmx editor to make the breast bone a "normal" one or cancel it if it has a twin bone for the phisics
Thank you I didn't expect anyone to find a solution, but I don't understand which bone to "fix", I scrolled around and the tits & nipples doesn't have IK toggled on in bones. I'm not very familiar with how these things work so I'm very incompetent when it comes to editing the models.

Edit: the model I downloaded and tried it on was
磐境萌 / Pr211 ver D.0.3

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Yes, my bad: when I see the square I'm used to call it IK, but they are movement Bones..
Try this in Pmx Editor:
select the bones 60,61,63,64,65,67 in the bone tab and deactivate the movement option.
2024-04-16 164604.jpg
That should do, I don't see any other dependencies

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
Yes, my bad: when I see the square I'm used to call it IK, but they are movement Bones..
Try this in Pmx Editor:
select the bones 60,61,63,64,65,67 in the bone tab and deactivate the movement option.
View attachment 3546730
That should do, I don't see any other dependencies
Thanks however that didn't fix the issue for me, did you try it in wss and it worked for you?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks however that didn't fix the issue for me, did you try it in wss and it worked for you?
Try the same also to bones 62 and 66 only for these 2 I would deactivate the rotation as well (they really shouldn't matter, but the lower bust is weighted to them).
and no, I don't use it anymore, I make MMD, but the program Wss uses is derived from it (MMM) and is almost identical
In Mmd it works as expected.
Hope it works, otherwise the model needs a more indepth rework

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes