Feb 12, 2023
3.9 is on

Complete Collection:
MEGA Mega
Wetransfer

Standalone:
MEGA Mega
Wetransfer
when it says 'standalone' does it mean that it works on the quest 2 no pc or a pc version that uses the quest 2 headset and controllers

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is there a complete edition torrent? The one on the previous page is just 2.9 and 2 gb large

Murtagh

May 29, 2017
Complete collection from wetransfer was same download speed as torrent for me (5mb/s) its nice

And just a friendly warning that unpacking took longer than download and it take 61,5Gb of space after unpacking

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a complete edition torrent? The one on the previous page is just 2.9 and 2 gb large
Here you go.
WaifuSexSimulator-Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Malkav
Jul 11, 2018
I can't play this. DL'd both the complete collection and the standalone. I get an error message every time I try to boot it, and it wants me to send a bug report to AMD

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
it wants me to send a bug report to AMD
I've never seen a game direct you to your hardware's manufacturer to submit bug reports. Are you sure its the game being problematic or a software/hardware issue elsewhere causing the game to crash? Are your graphics drivers up to date?

Jul 11, 2018
I've never seen a game direct you to your hardware's manufacturer to submit bug reports. Are you sure its the game being problematic or a software/hardware issue elsewhere causing the game to crash? Are your graphics drivers up to date?
First time I've seen it too.

Everything's about as up to date as it can get. It's a new pc too. Runs most stuff just fine.

Graphics card is a 3050Ti, btw, though I don't think that matters

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
I can't play this. DL'd both the complete collection and the standalone. I get an error message every time I try to boot it, and it wants me to send a bug report to AMD
Meet the same problem too . Might because the graphic card can't load it up ? My screen frozed and then went black for a few seconds after trying to boot the game up , and later it showed this . If there is a fix for this that would be good . Atleast i know i ain't the only one meeting the same problems now. I can still play others heavy-graphic games just fine .

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
I just dowloaded both today . Both the standalone version and the full 3.9 complete version crashed the same.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
anyone have Lewd Fraggy animations??
kemono didnt link any downloadables...

or any info about it? thanks

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
can anyone share this files from LewdFraggy pls?

also what android app is use to play vr videos??

thanks

modine2021

May 20, 2021
Here you go.
WaifuSexSimulator-Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
got to sign up just to get the torrent?...not in the mood

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes