Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

burningshroom

Dec 29, 2020
Is there a list of all the character models available?

Don't really want to download a game this huge only to found out characters I like aren't included in it.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
You can download whatever MMD models you want from wherever you want and just copy/paste them to the models folder.
Same with motions.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I think it's pretty sad that the's still no Android ver or effort to have one.
This is not High CPU/GPU needs and there are applications ver much like MMD that are built for android now.
In fact it's disappointing that no one else has has made something similar for android.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
After 2 years lookin' for it I FOUND IT!!!!

Since there isn't a MMD dedicated tread I know of, I post it here
This is my my late Xmas gift, make a good use of it, Lewd Fraggy as well if he's reading
Ciao

Quick reference:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragrw

tozer21

Aug 30, 2017
I ran across this game on gamevirt. It says it can be found as an Android APK, making it playable on an oculus quest 2. Anyone know where to find this APK?

Or maybe it's just bad info

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I think it's pretty sad that the's still no Android ver or effort to have one.
This is not High CPU/GPU needs and there are applications ver much like MMD that are built for android now.
In fact it's disappointing that no one else has has made something similar for android.
I feel you with the Android stuff not being made yet.

That said, do you know how this game or any VR game would work in an Android other than MMD?

Newbie here at this kind of stuff, I would appreciate it if so one could give me links on where to start or some information about this called "MMD".

burningshroom

Dec 29, 2020
I feel you with the Android stuff not being made yet.

That said, do you know how this game or any VR game would work in an Android other than MMD?

Newbie here at this kind of stuff, I would appreciate it if so one could give me links on where to start or some information about this called "MMD".
MMD is ; an engine for making 3D CGI animations. As far as engines go, it has perhaps the lowest bar to entry. The vast majority of the assets are free to use and compatibility between versions is typically very high. Waifu Sex Simulator is just a copy and paste rip (seriously all he did was rename the folder) of another program called that a guy in Japan built around the MMD engine to include VR support, an in-engine UI, and a couple of other features.

The actual developer is . Anyone that really wants to support this sort of stuff should give to that guy.

Reactions: Suwi

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
downloading complete 3.7 from unless thats missing something??
Anyone know if this works? People were saying the file size was 27GB but the full collection (biggest download) from that site is only a little over 20GB and when I extracted it and launched the exe it said X3DAudio 1_7.dll was not found reinstalling the program may fix it but when I tried that I got the same issue, so can anyone confirm this is the legit working version of the up to date full collection?

Last edited:

Varlack

Apr 20, 2022
Anyone know if this works? People were saying the file size was 27GB but the full collection (biggest download) from that site is only a little over 20GB and when I extracted it and launched the exe it said X3DAudio 1_7.dll was not found reinstalling the program may fix it but when I tried that I got the same issue, so can anyone confirm this is the legit working version of the up to date full collection?
Can confirm this works, I have it downloaded from the same source. it is 56.6GB when extracted and 20GB unextracted. All I can guess is either you didn't have enough space to extract everything, or your download got corrupted (which can happen with certain download managers(Free Download Manager does it sometimes))
For Refernce.png

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
I don't understand this game, I run it and I appear in an empty world with an infinite floor. I right click and a menu appears where I can load static character models, nothing else.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes