What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are the scenes animated?
No tag doesn't always mean no content, after all.

Another question would be this. I looked at the twitter and saw that most of the images were sweat, armpit, and steam/stink with some urination thrown in. Are those things often in the game? I don't see any of them in the preview pics, but I figure I'd rather ask before downloading the game.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
This Game is developed by tiltproofno
If you like the game please consider to support the .
Game version Waifuta [v0.4.5]

Universal apk:

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Having sex with someone who is asleep or unconscious technically counts as rape so you might want to make that scene avoidable or rethink it altogether.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Having sex with someone who is asleep or unconscious technically counts as rape so you might want to make that scene avoidable or rethink it altogether.
yeah in RL would that count as rape but here is the sleep sex tag for that

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Are the scenes animated?
No tag doesn't always mean no content, after all.

Another question would be this. I looked at the twitter and saw that most of the images were sweat, armpit, and steam/stink with some urination thrown in. Are those things often in the game? I don't see any of them in the preview pics, but I figure I'd rather ask before downloading the game.
Nah, game is pretty soft, no steam/stink/sweat/urination for now.
Maybe she was awake ? :whistle:
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
This Game is developed by tiltproofno
If you like the game please consider to support the .
Game version Waifuta [v0.4.5]

Universal apk:v0.4.5
Thanks for the port :)

Reactions: Cunt

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
haven't played since the demo, totally forgot to check up on this! will def. check it out later - hoping one of the polls had hyper as the winner lmao but i guess i'll find out soon enough

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
who cares it's a fucking game and we're all degenerates anyways
Yeah, but not all degenerates are the same regarding what and how much they like certain things. All I'm saying is that it's generally good practice that very niche or controversial kinks to be avoidable in-game unless they're essential to the game's central theme or story development, in which case you probably knew what you were getting into when you downloaded the game.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, but not all degenerates are the same regarding what and how much they like certain things. All I'm saying is that it's generally good practice that very niche or controversial kinks to be avoidable in-game unless they're essential to the game's central theme or story development, in which case you probably knew what you were getting into when you downloaded the game.
You are right, didn't saw it from this perspective, my intention was not to do a rape scene and I don't think it's one, but I'll keep that in mind.
Don't forget that 2B might been awake and is also not a human.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
2B everywhere.
I personally am not a fan of characters from different pop cultures.
So, i'm gonna wait for the next update.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
2B everywhere.
I personally am not a fan of characters from different pop cultures.
So, i'm gonna wait for the next update.
I'll only use pop cultures character outside of the MC in this game, it's the concept of it :p

However I'm slowly working on a sideproject with 'original character', here is some of them :

The main character (futanari)

MC2.png

MILF (looking at the mc bulge)

11clean2.png

SPORTY TYPE GIRL

gym.png

The game is going to be 'open world' where the player can navigate freely in the house/town/school, but it will take some time :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'll only use pop cultures character outside of the MC in this game, it's the concept of it :p

However I'm slowly working on a sideproject with 'original character', here is some of them :

The main character (futanari)

View attachment 1135254

MILF (looking at the mc bulge)

View attachment 1135272

SPORTY TYPE GIRL

View attachment 1135257

The game is going to be 'open world' where the player can navigate freely in the house/town/school, but it will take some time :)
Looking good! Always prefer original characters over boring old pop culture references. Not generally a fan of sandboxes, but if thoughtfully implemented it might be fine.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Looking good! Always prefer original characters over boring old pop culture references. Not generally a fan of sandboxes, but if thoughtfully implemented it might be fine.
Thanks for the feedback !
Don't worry, I hate grindy sandbox too, 30min of mindless clicking for 2 scene is not planned lol.
Since I plan to have a lot of character and diversity, I want people to be able to chose who they interact with, if they want to skip a relationship, they can :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So no choise to get some rest insteed of ride her cock? I was heppy to se one chose to not worship Den feets. It will be awsome she didin't act like a whore in hit all the time. Some choise will be welcome.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You're not the first one to ask me that lol, that's funny because it was my first ever render, didn't expect so much people going for her.

Why not as a small optional side character if there is so much people wanting her, but not in the main priority list for now :)
I remember ;-) ... thank you for the update :p

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maybe she was awake ? :whistle:
Ah yes, the "maybe she wanted it" defense. That's not morally bankrupt at all.

If the MC believes her to be asleep, they believe her to be unable to grant consent. So from the perspective of the MC, this is rape or at the very least sexual assault.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes