What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I'll only use pop cultures character outside of the MC in this game, it's the concept of it :p
If this game is all about pop culture references and current affairs, how come there aren't any covid-masks with sweaty futa armpit hair lined on the inside? You really dropped the ball there man. :WeSmart:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Ah yes, the "maybe she wanted it" defense. That's not morally bankrupt at all.

If the MC believes her to be asleep, they believe her to be unable to grant consent. So from the perspective of the MC, this is rape or at the very least sexual assault.
I think she won't complain .. whether she sleeps or not ;-)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tiltproofno

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
So no choise to get some rest insteed of ride her cock? I was heppy to se one chose to not worship Den feets. It will be awsome she didin't act like a whore in hit all the time. Some choise will be welcome.
Agreed, will work on this.
If this game is all about pop culture references and current affairs, how come there aren't any covid-masks with sweaty futa armpit hair lined on the inside? You really dropped the ball there man. :WeSmart:
Fuck bro, next update I promise :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oidex

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I'll only use pop cultures character outside of the MC in this game, it's the concept of it :p

However I'm slowly working on a sideproject with 'original character', here is some of them :

The main character (futanari)

View attachment 1135254

MILF (looking at the mc bulge)

View attachment 1135272

SPORTY TYPE GIRL

View attachment 1135257

The game is going to be 'open world' where the player can navigate freely in the house/town/school, but it will take some time :)
LOVE IT! Can't wait for the first release.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
3 questions.
#1:- Will there be multiple endings where the MC can choose who their fave waifuta can claim and keep her?

#2:- Will a relationship system be implemented where you can track your progress with the waifuta, and track Galko's personality style to whether she ends up a completely submissive slut or an alpha bitch who turns things around on the waifuta and builds a harem? (Me personally, I want to see a HELL OF A LOT MORE FUTADOM!!!!)

#3:- Will proper animations be added?

This game has an absurd amount of potential and truly cannae wait for more.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
3 questions.
#1:- Will there be multiple endings where the MC can choose who their fave waifuta can claim and keep her?

#2:- Will a relationship system be implemented where you can track your progress with the waifuta, and track Galko's personality style to whether she ends up a completely submissive slut or an alpha bitch who turns things around on the waifuta and builds a harem? (Me personally, I want to see a HELL OF A LOT MORE FUTADOM!!!!)

#3:- Will proper animations be added?

This game has an absurd amount of potential and truly cannae wait for more.
#1 : Good idea, I didn't know how I could end the game until now, I'll try to do it.

#2 : Good idea once again, I'll need some time to do it, but doing a dom and a sub path would be a good thing.

#3 : As much as I would love to, I can't, unless I do an update every year lol, an animation would take me around a week to render, since I'm a bit hardware limited, unless it's 3-5 frame animation, but I think they look bad :x

Thanks for your feedback :)

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
What settings do you use for your renders? (Image Size, iterations, filter, etc)
When I started this game, I had 0 experience with daz, so for the first 30 image in this game, I always used the base settings.
Image size is 1920*1080, since it's the resolution of ren'py.

You can see on my twitter page that I'm trying to do 'fancier' edit, but it's mostly photoshop afterwork and a lot of render time.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Ah yes, the "maybe she wanted it" defense. That's not morally bankrupt at all.

If the MC believes her to be asleep, they believe her to be unable to grant consent. So from the perspective of the MC, this is rape or at the very least sexual assault.
My answer was clearly not to take seriously, but since you really want to debate about it...
2B is an android, when I thought about the scene, she was turned OFF.
Can you even rape a non-living being?
However, I can understand that it can lead to confusion, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
just played the update, love it so far!

now i'm curious... did anyone win the 'hyper' vote? wondering how the current girls/horsecock ones compare to what a 'hyper' would be in the story

also fuuuck yeah if the main girl starts getting curvier and curvier from the futa cum (...or if she gets cursed as well as the horse ones and it starts giving her crazy physical changes)

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
just played the update, love it so far!

now i'm curious... did anyone win the 'hyper' vote? wondering how the current girls/horsecock ones compare to what a 'hyper' would be in the story

also fuuuck yeah if the main girl starts getting curvier and curvier from the futa cum (...or if she gets cursed as well as the horse ones and it starts giving her crazy physical changes)
Hyper lost to horsecock once, otherwise it wins almost everytime.
I can't really make them too big, because otherwise it become a pain in the ass to do sex scene, galko is a big girl but it won't fit D:

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Hyper lost to horsecock once, otherwise it wins almost everytime.
I can't really make them too big, because otherwise it become a pain in the ass to do sex scene, galko is a big girl but it won't fit D:
lmao, people of great taste! are any of the current girls hyper? or is it like 3 general sizes, roughly being the principal is hyper, the one girl in the hallway is normal, and the other two horsecock girls are roughly the same size as the hyper(s)?

i think the two horsecock girls did have different sizes - if so, please keep it up! way too many games end up having the exact same body types/cock sizes and that gets so boring (also, just saw your twitter and shoutouts to gigantic bulges)

i want to suggest having a crazy-huge hyper girl who just ends up being so big that galko either can't do anything, has to use some kind of tool, or just hugs it or something... but i imagine at this point you have to make every character/rendering count lol

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah I try to not use the same penis on everyone, some are thicker, some longer, some both :D

For now, 'hyper' is for Tifa and the Dean (Tifa is a bit bigger), standard is for Jill, and horse are the same lenght as hyper but not as large (If I remember right)

I'm not against a very hyper penis focused on rimjob/penis & ball worshipping, who knows, maybe Triss experiment will lead to that :p

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Yeah I try to not use the same penis on everyone, some are thicker, some longer, some both :D

I'm not against a very hyper penis focused on rimjob/penis & ball worshipping, who knows, maybe Triss experiment will lead to that :p
lol, your efforts are noticed! also loved the t-bagging scene, so i don't think i need to suggest having one of them have balls that are gigantic relative to the dick

'very hyper' sounds amazing... even more so if it's the result of an experiment/growing! also thought about like... one of the girls being a recluse who never goes to school because she's just so huge and is embarrassed about it

regardless of what way you go - love it so far - would definitely encourage any growth/growing scenes (futa/BE/whatever) at all and any bigger sizes haha

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.5 APK
Android games updated daily -

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Hey ! Here is the 0.5 :)

- Added 2B dom path (12 pics)

- Edited most of the pictures, should be better overall ( I don't do miracle tho, first pics are still sketchy )

- Some grammar fixes

Sorry for being slower than expected, had a lof of stuff to do inside and outside of the game :)

I'll definitely add the new character (Momiji from DoA) in the next update, so stay tuned :)

Will also do a poll on my patreon to decide the character after Momiji :)

Thanks for the support ♥

39D6.png

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes