Before :

7c.png

After :

7d.png

-Rework of the Yennefer scene

-Added optional watersport

-Rework of the Jill scene

-Momiji gloryhole scene

It took me a lot of time to do everything I wanted, but at least it's over now.

There is currently a poll on my patreon to decide the next character !

-Sindel (MK)
-Ivy Valentine (SC)
-Seong-Hui (Yakuza)
-Ciri (TW)
-Ada Wong (RE)
-Lady Dimetrescu (RE)
-Jessie (FF7)
-Kasumi (DoA)

If you want to support me and vote for your favourite girl, it's here >

Thanks for the support, and I hope that you enjoy the update, don't hesitate to give me feedbacks :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey, the 0.6 is out !

Before :

View attachment 1210713

After :

View attachment 1210704

-Rework of the Yennefer scene

-Added optional watersport

-Rework of the Jill scene

-Momiji gloryhole scene

It took me a lot of time to do everything I wanted, but at least it's over now.

There is currently a poll on my patreon to decide the next character !

-Sindel (MK)
-Ivy Valentine (SC)
-Seong-Hui (Yakuza)
-Ciri (TW)
-Ada Wong (RE)
-Lady Dimetrescu (RE)
-Jessie (FF7)
-Kasumi (DoA)

If you want to support me and vote for your favourite girl, it's here >

Thanks for the support, and I hope that you enjoy the update, don't hesitate to give me feedbacks :)
I'm not on patreon, but the 3 i want most on that list is.
Sindel for a truly sexy mature futa dominatrix who deserves & demands to be worshipped.
Seong-Hui and Ada wong for amazingly sexy asian yet mysterious futa's who if they asked, I would drop to my knees without the slightest hesitation.

I really hope that you can put all 3 in one day, keep up the amazing work.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Try this for inspiration.

The 2nd thumbnail is a futa vid of Excella shaggin Jill Valentine from tough cop to mind broken slut.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
looks interesting but way too short so will have to watch for a bit. Though LOL on the horse dick, just a tad too big for my tastes. :p

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is there possible avoid not human cock and hairy event (they arn't my kinky) avoidble? I'm not into horse cock and stuff like that.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Is there possible avoid not human cock and hairy event (they arn't my kinky) avoidble? I'm not into horse cock and stuff like that.
There is only one hairy event for the moment and I don't plan to add someone else for the moment, but if I do so I will probably make it avoidable.
As for the non human cock, I can but there is already not that much of content, I will probably do it later on in the game where there is more character.

you should use the yennefer face model from the actual witcher 3 game
The only model that I have access that actually use the face model from TW3 is even worse than the one I currently use tbh

looks interesting but way too short so will have to watch for a bit. Though LOL on the horse dick, just a tad too big for my tastes. :p

looks great thanks

This would be so good if it wasn't for the monster dicks
All the dick 'type' are choosed by a poll on patreon, it's funny to see people complaining about this here when they won by far on patreon :LOL:

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
All the dick 'type' are choosed by a poll on patreon, it's funny to see people complaining about this here when they won by far on patreon :LOL:
To be fair, if I was voting on patreon I probably would also vote for divinely endowed futas as well. :) It was just the super saiyan horse one that was a smidge too much for me at least. As well as the body odor fetish one, but meh, I'm sure that there are others that like that. It is showing some good potential here though so I'm still keeping a watch on it. Good luck!

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, if I was voting on patreon I probably would also vote for divinely endowed futas as well. :) It was just the super saiyan horse one that was a smidge too much for me at least. As well as the body odor fetish one, but meh, I'm sure that there are others that like that. It is showing some good potential here though so I'm still keeping a watch on it. Good luck!
Yeah don't worry, horsedong are probably only going to be for TW3 girls so the plot make a bit of sense (even if having a coherent plot is clearly not the goal of the game lol)

Reactions: HarryHill99

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I like all the different futas and the size of their dongs. Theres a lot more content and development needed to make it into a good playable game though. Having some sex noises and some animated sex scenes would go a long way for example.

I'd also like to see the MC be a futa too or maybe some transformation, give us the option to allow the MC to dominant instead of always been the submissive.

Reactions: Oxiton

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I like all the different futas and the size of their dongs. Theres a lot more content and development needed to make it into a good playable game though. Having some sex noises and some animated sex scenes would go a long way for example.

I'd also like to see the MC be a futa too or maybe some transformation, give us the option to allow the MC to dominant instead of always been the submissive.
Sex noises : Agreed, I just need to find some that are not scuffed/cringe, it's actually hard as fuck.
Animation : Not with my graphic card, I did some test and I'm at around 200hours of render for a 30 fps blowjob, I can't afford to waste this much time, and I'm not really into 2-3 frame animation.

As for the dom/sub, I plan to add a dom/sub path for every character in the game, my goal for each update would be one new character and one additional path for a previous one.

Thanks for your feedback :)

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Shieldstronger, dope reviews, only facts.

But, calling my render trash & calling me lazy because I don't make my 'own' character seems a bit funny, when your own render look like this
tfw your little sister is also your little brother.

View attachment 1212630 View attachment 1212631
This was a teaser a bit ago
Play my game right, and you will never see a scene like this.

Samantha and Main Villain
View attachment 1207655 View attachment 1207656
Are you projecting yourself on your own review ? Because you seem to only use overused daz character and just slap a different hair on them. I saw these model probably 1000 times on this website, come on dude.
And I'm not going to talk about the 'quality' of your render, just putting a hdri as lightning and use a prepose look very hard, it's clearly out of my reach.
Like they say, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Cheers

KaosNexus

Jun 30, 2017

But, calling my render trash & calling me lazy because I don't make my 'own' character seems a bit funny, when your own render look like this

Are you projecting yourself on your own review ? Because you seem to only use overused daz character and just slap a different hair on them. I saw these model probably 1000 times on this website, come on dude.
And I'm not going to talk about the 'quality' of your render, just putting a hdri as lightning and use a prepose look very hard, it's clearly out of my reach.
Cheers
Damn bro, you murdered him

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

Cheers
all the appreciation from my many fans makes your reaction meaningless. Lemme dry my tears with the hundred dollar bills my art makes me on patreon. lmao.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes