What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I made the decision to continue this game, I'll just need a bit of time to rework most of the models & environment, this will take a good amount of time but it's necessary, stay tuned :')
if im being honest, I saw nothing wrong with any of the models so far. environments, surprisingly I didn't notice.... make sure to keep the big tits and asses!

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
my only issue...is like the characters look all like dolls and the MC is blond rather than a redhead or brunette XD
The character looking like dolls is probably due to the fact that they video game character so realism is not their forte, I updated most of them with better skin texture so it should look a bit better.

For the main character, I actually lost the Galko model and I was thinking about having a black or brown hair main character and letting the playing bimbofy (?) (I don't know if it's a real world lmao) her later on or not if he wants to.

Gladiadius

Nov 2, 2020
The character looking like dolls is probably due to the fact that they video game character so realism is not their forte, I updated most of them with better skin texture so it should look a bit better.

For the main character, I actually lost the Galko model and I was thinking about having a black or brown hair main character and letting the playing bimbofy (?) (I don't know if it's a real world lmao) her later on or not if he wants to.
Sounds good!

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the interest you show for the game guys :)

I putted it on hold for now since I'm way too busy with my study & other NSFW project.

Might come back to the game later this year, check my social medias if you want to see hung futanari, making a game is a huge time sink which I can't afford right now but my twitter is still active.

Cheers.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

I putted it on hold for now since I'm way too busy with my study & other NSFW project.

Might come back to the game later this year, check my social medias if you want to see hung futanari, making a game is a huge time sink which I can't afford right now but my twitter is still active.

Cheers.
Fair enough, i hope you'll continue Waifuta soon, when you have the time of course.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017

Cheers.
as long you we see you finish the game we can wait
i do sp more in futa games xD

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes