What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just tried the new update, AND I NEED MORE!!!!!!!

Loved the reworked scenes and Momoji's introduction, I definitely cannae wait for more.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
why not make her as final boss?
Final boss? This game has no combat, but make her the final waifuta that Galgo can choose to serve loyally as a mind broken cockslut, (considering a 9 and a half foot tall babe would be 100% dominant with the BIGGEST sledgehammer and nad sack in the game) at the end of the game.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Final boss? This game has no combat, but make her the final waifuta that Galgo can choose to serve loyally as a mind broken cockslut, (considering a 9 and a half foot tall babe would be 100% dominant with the BIGGEST sledgehammer and nad sack in the game) at the end of the game.
final boss I mean the final girl that she will have to interact with... :p I dont mean final boss as fighting

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
why not make her as final boss?
final boss I mean the final girl that she will have to interact with... :p I dont mean final boss as fighting
I can't really do that, I have to put her into the game now since people voted for her ;)

View attachment 1215827

will we see something like this?
Lady D will definitely be bigger than Galko, I was thinking about making Lady D her main teacher and the first scene with her would be some worship under her desk while she give a lecture or correct some test :unsure:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scotsman1989

cgsweat

Jun 25, 2021
Skimmed through the reviews, going to give it a try. I'm REALLY into futa content so games like this are a blessing for me. I'm hoping I can look past the hairy armpits though (referring to a Tifa screenshot posted earlier), but it is a bit distracting for me. Anyways, looking forward to it!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes