What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
Making a game is a huge time sink which i couldn't afford this year since it's my last year until graduation.

The good thing is that I learned a lot of 3D related stuff for my school studies, so if I ever comeback the quality of renders will be way better.

I don't know yet if I will continue this game or start a new one, we will see.
good thing you learned a lot but ye..
unlucky about the future of this game, really liked it. o well

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Making a game is a huge time sink which i couldn't afford this year since it's my last year until graduation.

The good thing is that I learned a lot of 3D related stuff for my school studies, so if I ever comeback the quality of renders will be way better.

I don't know yet if I will continue this game or start a new one, we will see.
just make sure that the penises are big but not unrealistically big, otherwise the sex scenes will look ridiculous ^^ like the blowjob scene the one who'll suck it, will be like...imitating the mummy guy from the movies The Mummy 1 and 2

<- like this (like dislocating the jaw XD)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
just make sure that the penises are big but not unrealistically big, otherwise the sex scenes will look ridiculous ^^ like the blowjob scene the one who'll suck it, will be like...imitating the mummy guy from the movies The Mummy 1 and 2

<- like this (like dislocating the jaw XD)
That's the best part of the game...
There is not a lot of game with unrealistic size like this one so please let us enjoy the little games we have with this "niche" fetish

But the dislocating of the jaw is a really good idea for some scene with really big dick

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's the best part of the game...
There is not a lot of game with unrealistic size like this one so please let us enjoy the little games we have with this "niche" fetish

But the dislocating of the jaw is a really good idea for some scene with really big dick
i prefer a degree of realism, thank you very much ^^

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
i prefer a degree of realism, thank you very much ^^
Then go play the 99.9999% of all others games that have realistic proportion and leave this one for people who like it please
Don't ask to change it just because you are not a fan of it

Reactions: Balanda

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Then go play the 99.9999% of all others games that have realistic proportion and leave this one for people who like it please
Don't ask to change it just because you are not a fan of it
i AM a fan...and still have my limits...because of the excessive dimensions, it looks more of a parody game than a game that i should take with some hints of seriousness

I'm not asking for small penises, just...not penises able to dislocate jaws, proposed/asked for something just slightly smaller, that doesn't look ridiculous(IN MY OPINION)

also please stop whining just because i don't share your tastes ^^ like seriously, i gave an advice based on my personal preferences, Will the dev make it happen? Don't know, in the end it's his choice, not mine nor yours...so maybe don't whine like the dev already decided to follow my advice.

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Considering there are so few games where I don't have to play a dude I'll take what I can get. Besides either way is fine to me.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes