What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters
Apr 5, 2021
So, only new content is the short dom path from the 2B shower onwards? (except some remade renders?)
Still got a "This is end of 4.5 content" message during night with 2B, so not sure if it should end there or not.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
So, only new content is the short dom path from the 2B shower onwards? (except some remade renders?)
Still got a "This is end of 4.5 content" message during night with 2B, so not sure if it should end there or not.
Yep that's the end, forgot to edit the ending scene, sorry for the inconvenience.

Be sure to check the changelog to avoid waisting time :)

redclay

Mar 4, 2018
Tiltproofno,

Thanks for making this. I had read that this is your first game. I think it looks very good for a first time out, and I want to encourage you to keep going and growing with game dev (if you wanna). Take care.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Tiltproofno,

Thanks for making this. I had read that this is your first game. I think it looks very good for a first time out, and I want to encourage you to keep going and growing with game dev (if you wanna). Take care.
Thanks a lot for the supporting message, I appreciate it.
Will do, take care :giggle:

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
Hot af but
it was short af, time really flew away
tho, im looking forward for more content and for the gym teacher especially

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Hot af but
it was short af, time really flew away
tho, im looking forward for more content and for the gym teacher especially
Thanks !

I'm a bit slow on update because the game is not really my main priority, I'm way more active on Twitter & Pixiv for the moment.

I'll try to add a new scene & character once a month tho.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just tried the 2B dom path and I damn near jizzed ma pants at the start of it, the only gripe I have with this near perfect game is the clipping issue with Galgo's shoes, she wears sexy school high heels but when it shows her walking 95% of the time in the school corriders, her heel's clip through the floor so it ends up looking like she's wearing boring old flats.

If it cannae be fixed that's more than fair, it annoying aye but the game is still sexy as fuck and I can't wait for a LOT more content in the future.

Reactions: Parthornax

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Just tried the 2B dom path and I damn near jizzed ma pants at the start of it, the only gripe I have with this near perfect game is the clipping issue with Galgo's shoes, she wears sexy school high heels but when it shows her walking 95% of the time in the school corriders, her heel's clip through the floor so it ends up looking like she's wearing boring old flats.

If it cannae be fixed that's more than fair, it annoying aye but the game is still sexy as fuck and I can't wait for a LOT more content in the future.
Yup, I'll focus on the game this week and will probably redo a lot of pictures.

Here is the plan for next update (probably next monday or maybe in 2 weeks)

-Rework the Jill scene

-Rework the Yennefer scene

-Finish the Momiji glory hole scene

-(Optional) Dom Yennefer path

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes