MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Needs an NTR tag. Your girlfriend is fucking some other guy in a club bathroom, and you walk in on them. Also needs a Kinetic Novel tag. There are no choices whatsoever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the game as a whole, MC is a wimp. He gets bullied by everyone, beaten up constantly, girlfriend fucks someone else behind his back (as per the spoiler above), and everyone treats him like a doormat. He is just a weak MC and whiney.

There are no choices, so you just go along for the ride of watching this MC get worked over by everyone. It is just not enjoyable. If you're into humiliation and being beaten up constantly, then maybe this is for you. But otherwise, I just couldn't stand it. Oh, and as well, this has Harem and NTR. So, have fun with that.

Either way, best of luck with this, and thanks.
Thank-you for posting info about this title. You saved me wasting my bandwidth, downloading this :poop:. A harem title with NTR, and a simp MC...nope.

Regards.

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Wake up and change [v0.001] [KARKAS NYAMCO]

Download android port v0.001
| |
(729MB)

If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WakeUpAndChange-0.001
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Harem? MC supposed to be betrayed in the story. How can MC trust people and create harem, that's a recipe for disaster. Unless again MC gets a magic dick that all females just love MC for no reason and will never betray him. That's just a boring story.

MC is beyond pathetic. I get it supposed to change and grow but I don't even know how he can change, he is beyond pathetic and full blown dumb. It looks like its MC fault he was betrayed. MC backstory is too long should have wrapped it up quickly no ones like to see MC being pathetic I cant even sympathize to him.

Last edited:

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Why did they have to make Iris look so good though? Now I'm just disappointed
Could be setting up for MC's revenge on her and future domination once he "changes". Not sure, it's a little hard to see where the story is going and it doesn't help the product summary says almost nothing.

Also another thing I don't understand is why developers release games without BGM. That's the easiest thing to setup and not doing so turns off a significant proportion of players who don't like to just watch text in silence.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Could be setting up for MC's revenge on her and future domination once he "changes". Not sure, it's a little hard to see where the story is going and it doesn't help the product summary says almost nothing.

Also another thing I don't understand is why developers release games without BGM. That's the easiest thing to setup and not doing so turns off a significant proportion of players who don't like to just watch text in silence.
I mean it could be and obviously it's a personal preference but I don't even want do that to her

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
and that cheating gf is also on the main poster of the game?
Could be setting up for MC's revenge on her and future domination once he "changes".
The worst trope in any revenge story is to "get revenge" on someone by giving them orgasms... but in just kind of a rough way. It's unimaginative and overused. I'm not holding my breath that the dev has anything else in mind because no one ever does.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
The worst trope in any revenge story is to "get revenge" on someone by giving them orgasms... but in just kind of a rough way. It's unimaginative and overused. I'm not holding my breath that the dev has anything else in mind because no one ever does.
No wonder reviews were that bad.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
In my opinion the dev made a big mistake when he had the MC be this much of a loser, it was so bad that i started to feel like he deserves what he's getting and it became hilarious. He could just be a normal dude with a lack of confidence but no, the dev had to make him into a reddit moderator. :KEK:
The only sex scene in the game is the MC watching people fuck on the beach, classic loser voyeur behavior.

Maybe the dev should have held off on releasing the game until the MC at least stops being such a moron, because i don't see a world where someone would play another update after this.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
In my opinion the dev made a big mistake when he had the MC be this much of a loser, it was so bad that i started to feel like he deserves what he's getting and it became hilarious. He could just be a normal dude with a lack of confidence but no, the dev had to make him into a reddit moderator. :KEK:
The only sex scene in the game is the MC watching people fuck on the beach, classic loser voyeur behavior.

Maybe the dev should have held off on releasing the game until the MC at least stops being such a moron, because i don't see a world where someone would play another update after this.
Hahahhaha, same when I was playing.

Kinda remind me of agent17 MC.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes